Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

igreat timestears Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Well? IS it me you want to “desperately bone” as RMD so eloquently put it(the oh so cunning linguist that he is)?

Okay… yes it is. I’m sorry. I’ll save you the trouble of rejecting me, I’ve already cut “I hate my life, and I want to die” into my chest. Log in to see images!

I’m…flattered, i just don’t know how to respond.

Why don’t you respond by laughing in his face, like a good little girly?

Well if that’s the general troll consensus then I’ll happily accept you, ICT but there’s something i have to tell you first and, knowing the general troll consensus, this will be interpreted as “I HAVE A PENUS LOL”...

What do you need to tell me?

I’m Red Machine D posing as an emofabulous person.

THIS WAS ALL AN ELABORATE HOAX!

You’re joking, right?

NOPE! ever wonder how odd it was how whenever i was online, unending was as well? or how whenever someone insulted her I’d jump to her defense, yet always used to insult her myself?

That’s not true! That’s impossible!

Yo better believe it!

He must have hacked into your account. I’ll save you. I’ll save you. Oh, God, I’m rocking back and forth. I’m rocking BACK AND FORTH! I’LL SAVE YOU!

AH! HA! AH HA HA HA HA! KNOW I KNOW HOW EDGAR ALLEN POE FEELS! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, yeah, sure i hacked her account, if that’s what you wanna believe then go with it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!