Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

BLIND_GURL Posted:

ya, u rely need 2 stop drikning.

God, I know.

im breaking up with u until u can stop. i dunt want 2 get hurt again. Log in to see images!

That’s the thing, Blind_Gurl. That’s the thing. I’m not sure we had a relationship to begin with. If I can’t remember it, it’s not real to me. Maybe it was real to you. Was it just that one night?

The essence of a relationship is not words or labels. Don’t you see? A real relationship takes time to build trust and understanding. It’s not born overnight. Maybe we could have had the beginnings of one. Maybe. I don’t know—I was drunk.

And that’s why I need to stop drinking so badly.

ScreamOfConsciousness Posted:

@anansi:

your intentions are good but ultimately misguided

we cannot help but treat others as less than ourselves

its human nature…send me a tm and ill explain more

ScreamOfConsciousness, while I agree that altruism is often a veil for selfishness, I don’t think you can generalize it that much. I acted the way I did out of drunkenness and ignorance of others’ feelings. And that is no excuse.

Escher Posted:

watevr u need, i’ll b heer 2 help. Log in to see images!

And to think that after all I’ve put you through, you’re still there for me. You’re, you’re amazing. Now I feel even worse for what I did to you. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!