Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Sux2BU Posted:

Okay, looking at numbers: a player has a 32.5% chance of winning Guess The Number. bumuming an all-out-money-making build, a player can probably make 48K  a week after expenses. (Trolls can’t, but that’s a separate issue that I believe CZ is working on.) With 48K, one can make about 22 AF scoops a week (1/3 of 48 = 16 wins, leaving 32K, another 10 wins = 20K, another 6 wins = 12K, another 4 wins = 8K, another 2 wins = 4K, 2 more wins = 44 total scoops for 22 AF).

Is 22 a week max too high or too low? I think it’s fine, given that to make that level of flezz right now means skipping pistachios and/or lemons.

I don’t think it really matters that much whether that is too high or low (it’s low), but what I like about it is that there is ( a ) no hard limit (hard limits are always arbitrary and are bad ways to fix things), ( b ) you’re damaging yourself to get Antifreeze which is in the same spirit as the other way to get antifreeze (killing yourself), and ( c ) there’s a bit of luck involved, so the gambling aspect of it is maintained.

Edited for ****ing emoticons

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 04/29/2008 2:47PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!