Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

SG94 Posted:

A 5 a day limit on antifreeze would make them way harder to obtain than any other scoop. I still don’t know what’s wrong with my suggestion to make GambleBot pay only 6:5 on a BJ rather than 3:2.

What we’re trying to avoid is making it “mandatory” for people to gamble in order to compete in Domination. As it stands, the more you gamble, the more of a benefit for Domination (and your wallet) it becomes. Changing the payout will reduce the amount of Flezz you win (and in the long run will reduce your ability to keep gambling). But it doesn’t really fix the problem.

Putting a limit on the number of scoops you can get makes it much more attainable for any user to log in and get them daily, if they so choose. We have limits on some of the other scoops too (as was previously mentioned, Lemon, Pistachio) so it’s not like this is a new concept.

In general for the future we’d like better and more ways for users to get scoops, but not at a cost of sitting at your computer day in and day out. We want to avoid a situation where if you’re devoted enough to stay up all night and do an action (in this case gambling) that it gives you such an advantage over other players that no one else wants to participate (which is the current issue).

If the solution we’re proposing doesn’t address the issue, and worse, causes an issue, we can look to adjust again. This fix is quick and easy to do and should stop the current abuse and level the playing field for people to get involved again.

B2015

ugh.. long response means I get ninja’d.. ok then Log in to see images! BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 04/29/2008 1:43PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!