Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

You can make a lot of flezz in Forumwarz (at least if you aren’t a troll Log in to see images!). I think GB is originally intended as a way to balance flezz in the game. At a certain point you can’t spend flezz reasonably otherwise and as a motivation to gamble it away you can earn some scoops. It’s a good idea badly executed. Ultimately you “buy” scoops and there is theoretically nothing wrong with it except that the scoops are way to cheap now because a player with a good strategy doesn’t or almost doesn’t loose flezz at all at Blackjack. So yeah, gambling has to be nerfed to favour the bank.

I don’t know how much flezz a greedy player with an optimised build can make by pwning forums in a week but that shouldn’t equal more than about 50 scoops through gambling or so. You could still save flezz for some weeks to get a big advantage in Domination for a certain week, but I think that would be ok.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!