Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

One day there was a little girl and it was her birthday, but her parents had to go out for the night so they hired a babysitter and told him to let the girl do whatever she wanted to do because it was her birthday.

So when the parents left, the little girl was playing and the babysitter got tired so he said “I’m going to take a shower and the little girl said “Oh, can I take a shower with you?” and the babysitter said ” Uh, O.K. Just don’t look down.”

When they were taking a shower the little girl dropped the shampoo and when she picked it up she saw his male reproductive organ and said “What’s that?”

The guy said “Um, it’s a rubber ducky” and the girl says “O.K.”

Then the babysitter said “I’m tired I’m going to go to sleep.” and the girl says “Can I go to sleep with you?” and the guy says “Um, O.K. Just don’t look under the covers.”

So when they’re in the bed there’s a thunderstorm and the girl gets scared and hides under the covers. Then she looks at the guys male reproductive organ and says “Can I play with your rubber ducky because I’m scared” and the guy says ” Uh, O.K.” and he falls asleep.

The next morning he looks at the bed and he sees the there is blood all over the place and he asks the little girl “What Happened” and the little girl says”The rubber ducky spit at me so I chopped it’s head off.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!