Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

L2 Posted:

However, disregarding it as something that can’t possibly be studied is dangerous, because it’s counter-productive to scientific progress. If somebody wants to study it, they should have the ability to do so…if you think they’re wasting their time, that’s their problem.

The point is the intelligent design movement is trying to cirgreat timesvent the scientific process by refusing to support their claims with evidence of any sort.

Let me restate this point:

Intelligent Design is inherently unscientific.

Because it invokes a supernatural power it cannot and never will be within the scientific realm.

And how exactly do you propose Intelligent Design be studied?

No one is saying they don’t have the right to study Intelligent Design. The thing is, no one is actually bothering to study it. Because it can’t be studied. They just want to put the theory in science clbumrooms.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!