Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Why shouldn’t ID be chastised? It’s not science. Not only is it inherently unscientific by invoking a supernatural power, but it can’t even specify what exactly it is. Not the designer, that is. But the theory boils down to this:

At some point a designer did some stuff. He made animals. Or maybe he made some cells. Thing is, he sure as hell did something.

And the point is, this does nothing for science. It doesn’t add to it in anyway. Science with intelligent design is the exact same thing as without.

P.s. Intelligent Design is just an attempt to get religion in schools. The discovery institute admits that they believe the designer to be the Christian God.

Once again, I believe in evolution. We have tail bones, for ****’s sake. And I’ll also admit that ID, as of yet, has no place in a science clbumroom…at best, it belongs in a culture/religion clbumroom.

However, disregarding it as something that can’t possibly be studied is dangerous, because it’s counter-productive to scientific progress. If somebody wants to study it, they should have the ability to do so…if you think they’re wasting their time, that’s their problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!