Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

L2 Posted:

Anyway – I think that there are a lot of creationists who try to use ID as a camouflage, which ultimately hurts both Creationism and ID…But saying that intelligent design MUST be instituted by a god is an over generalization.

Name on proponent of intelligent design who doesn’t believe that God is the intelligent designer.

Programmers are creating more and more sophisticated programs everyday, taking on human-like characteristics all the time. In fact, the cyber-punk genre really romanticizes this idea, and you see machines as fully capable of human thought in sources like The Matrix and Ghost in the Shell. We can create man-made islands, lakes, etc., and we use selective breeding to optimize animal species such as pigs, cows, and dogs. Are we gods? Not in the sense that we use the word. However, the more and more we learn about the world, the closer we get to being Intelligent Designers ourselves.

More importantly, though…we’ve tried to create simple-celled organisms in laboratories, with sometimes hopeful results. We’ve also given thought to terra-forming Mars, actively bringing life to the planet.

this is pretty irrelevant.

Just because we might be able to become Intelligent Designers ourselves doesn’t mean one designed us.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 04/26/2008 1:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!