Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

L2 Posted:

I got around to seeing this earlier tonight, even though I believe in evolution, and I was pretty impressed. Ben Stein set out to clarify the idea that intelligent design =/= creationism, and he does a pretty good job of it. While the film lacks any kind of radical acts to hold audience attention (as opposed to say, Michael Moore, who’s great at using stunts to capture audience attention), Stein’s natural charisma keeps it from getting boring.

However, most of the evolutionists in the film are presented as babbling idiots, while all the promoters of intelligent design are open-minded and level-headed, so it’s lacking in that dimension. There are also times where Stein seems pretty intolerant of Darwinism, which is counter-productive to his message of “equal scientific freedom”.

Has anyone else caught this film?

Oh god. I hope this is a troll.

jesus. just read the wiki article on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expelled:_No_Intelligence_Allowed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!