Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

gigerth Posted:

i dont even have 10 relatives holy **** what am i going to

do

Make more?

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Dear Anasi, at this time we do not have the capabilities INCLUDE A CHILD LABORER AT NO EXTRA CHARGE inside of a DVD case, but rest bumured our business department is working 24/7 on this issue to ensure the best costumer service possible. We thank you for your business, and also suggest making a multi to reply to this thread to gain a GOLD LEVEL MEMBERSHIP where your requests will be taken more seriously.

To whom it may not concern whatsoever:

I am of the firm opinion that customer service without oral sex from disadvantaged children from third-world countries is no customer service at all. Furthermore, I don’t really care about the DVD. Send me your children. All of them. Posthaste.

Warmest derisions,

Anansi

PS Billie Mays can share that Magic Bullet with Ron Poppeil’s testicles.

PPS Everyone who posted in this thread was really me…Including you. Does this qualify me for platinum level membership? If so, I demand the kiddies be sent wearing child-sized tootsie roll wrappers.

PPPS No, seriously, **** ABBA.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!