Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Escher Posted:

i wud leik 2 order teh abab’s gretest hits, plz! Thx u!!!!! Log in to see images!

You can have mine, but first I’ll need a little something from you Log in to see images!

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

The Committee To Get Nana An E-Peen would like to address this complaint directly. There was recently an error in the factories we own in China where a few children were replacing the DVD’s with ABBA cds. These workers have been reprimanded for their actions and this problem will not be repeated. If you would like a free copy of our informational DVD or ABBA’s greatest hits, then feel free to reply. We are currently having a limited time special where the informational DVD comes packaged with a Bowflex Home Gym power rod so that you can see this innovative technology upfront before ordering.

Dear sir or madman,

Please send me the informational DVD, and in the same package be sure to include a child laborer at no extra charge, as I ****ing hate ABBA. I am extremely upset about this mix-up and will remain so unless I get a blowjob out of it.

Sincere regards,

Anansi

PS Tell Ron Poppeil to stick his balls in a Magic Bullet.

Anansi edited this message on 04/25/2008 8:57PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!