Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

In a non roleplaying forum so the newbs don’t get flamed.

whats up newbies, tell us about yourself.

i’m nanafabulous personjesus, or nanafabulous person, or nana, or nanajesus, or nanajesusfabulous person, or fine upstanding member of society and am usually a very mean person. Log in to see images!

MbumIVE EDIT DUE TO THE CHANGING TIMES:

Hey new guys, here’s an even newer and improved guide to the forums!

­

On the Roleplaying Forums:

If you go there I’m gonna call you gay and it will hurt your feelings.

­

Basically, the roleplaying forums are the funnest and only important part of the game. Period. It’s an anything goes sort of thing (except the mods loose interpretations of what’s considered NSFW) and the only place where fun is allowed.

­

The only forums that matter:

General Roleplaying: Here I can insult you!

Whores just wanna have fun!: Here you can post pictures of yourself being ugly and I can insult you!

Klan Talk: Here I can insult your klan!

­

Forums that don’t matter:

Emo Forums

ReRe Forums

Hacker Forums

Why? Anyone that could roleplay those types of characters well is long gone and probably dead.

Non Roleplaying forums: Otherwise known as Log in to see images!

Wanna talk about the game? Go to Game Discussion.

Wanna talk about a subset of the game? Find the appropriate subforum and go wild! But not too wild. Log in to see images!

­

The Other Non Roleplaying Forums: Slightly more fun than the Game Discussion Forums.

Here you can talk about real life things without the fear of being called out for being the terrible human being you truly are. THIS IS WHERE THE COWARDS HIDE. BUT I KNOW YOU’RE IN HERE. DON’T THINK YOU CAN TRICK ME I SWEARI WILL GET TO YOU AND I WIL

­

­

Basically, these are the personal forums, where you talk about yourself.

Found a cool game? Wanna talk about games? Do you live in your parents basement? Then head on over to Playing With Ourselves to be greeted like the god you are.

­

Are you too fat to have a real hobby that doesn’t involve sitting in front of a screen? Then wobble your way into Where Da Entertainmentz At to discuss why Buffy The Vampire Slayer was THE BEST SHOW EVER DON’T EVEN TRY TO ****ING SAY **** ABOUT IT. Or talk about how Rage Against the Machine, Anti-Flag and Greenday are the embodiment of punk and overthrow the state the the government planned 9/11 if you do not forward this message to at least five of your friends your crush wont ask you out on a date and kane will enter the arena~

Found something cool on the internet that no one gives a **** about seriously no one gives a **** about what you find on the internet goddamn. But for the sake of keeping it confined to one easily ignorable forum, post it in The Meme Factory.

­

If you want to get deep down into some deep **** (deep) then get your bum over to NO SRSLY where **** gets real. And deep.

­

And finally, if it fits absolutely nowhere else, then post it in Ayn Rands.

­

­

On Klans:

I have no ****ing idea what’s going on with klans anymore. Team Shortubs (best klan) is pretty much dead now and everyone who plays domination died in a car crash. The only person that still plays this game is Evil Trout.

­

MORE UPDATES ON THIS SECTION AND OTHER GAME RELATED SECTIONS LATER MAYBE ONCE I GET MORE INFORMATION.

­

Important Threads:

If you have ever said “teh” or “mah” and still continue to say it then go to this thread right now and learn what words not to use. Ever.

HELP SOMEONE FIND ME MORE IMPORTANT THREADS FOR THIS SECTION.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 02/25/2009 11:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!