Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

targetthyself

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I wasn’t all that excited about GTAIV but over the last four-five days fueled mostly by my Gamefly rental of Saints Row, as well as the endless advertising. I’ve got to admit that little feeling in the pit of your stomach is finally getting here and its been almost two years since i’ve felt it.(Gears of War)

With that said i very much doubt that this will be GotY with 8 months till Christmas season. I see this as Sony’s year to shine with their new franchises that have been kept behind closed doors. So, i see GTA being nothing more than a 2PM appetizer on a 6:30 dinner.

The game im most looking forward too, that we know off currently. Would be the release of Fallout 3 set for 10/30,(which i am so ready for) I still boot up fallout 2 every now and then, its the best RPG ever made, to this day, and i can’t wait to see what Bethesda does with it.

As to the favorite game in the series, story wise i liked San Andreas even if I thought CJ’s girlfriend story arch was really tacky. I liked Vice City the best however. San Andreas took itself far to seriously. And the ability to run around in a 70’s/80’s(VCS and GTA:VC) version of Miami was fantastic, i mean seriously what mind altering drugs must you be on to think orange sherbet is the perfect color for a suit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!