Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

It’s off topic here, but I have to say, I think people are seriously overestimating the power of klan vanilla outside of the low medal pods at this point.

Large scale vanilla based klans are going to break down over time. Too many people from the same klan make medal sharing a nightmare. If you watch the pods, certain people are definitely benefiting more than others. It’s not going to take a huge amount of time for the players who are constantly contributing, but somehow missing out on the reward, to decide that it’s not worth it.

In addition small klan vanilla is utterly possible. I did a 2 player plus one alt raid a week ago that pulled lemon/pistachio the whole time along with 15 klan vanilla and 3 solo vanilla. People are seriously overestimating the difficulty of klan vanilla.

scully edited this message on 04/21/2008 2:39AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!