Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Honestly I don’t take domination too seriously so I don’t really feel personally invested in the problem or any potential solutions but I do think it’s relatively obvious that the AF and Klan Vanilla systems basically lock anyone not in a competitive clan out of the domination hunt.

Antifreeze has been an issue for a while and eventually it will probably receive a nerfing of some sort. Maybe that will be a hard cap in the number of AF scoops you can gain in a week or changing the payout from one AF every 2 successful 1000 bets to once every 5 or even 10 successful bets.

That would encourage people to gamble within their means rather than continually risk their entire pot of   on a desperate attempt to scratch out another AF scoop.

I think the vanilla raid system still needs quite a bit of work but that is a discussion for another day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!