Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Now boys, do you need a spanking? Log in to see images! [/dominatrix character]

Wetsocket Posted:

Scully, name one newbie who has the knowledge or Flezz™ to run gamblebot for hours and compete against vanilla runs, coordinated attacks, and gamblebot players.

I agree that it’s daunting, I just think that Domination as a game is more of a progressive thing.

Brand new player – probably not going to do diddly the first week.

Week 2 or 3 – interested players are far enough along to have an idea about speed running, are probably learning how to chain lemon/pistachio – have a chance to pick up a medal or two, since they are in unmedals pods

Low medal count pods – lemon/pistachio can still win with a lucky pod draw, you need to start gambling or be in a vanilla klan to guarantee a win

High medal count pods – vanilla and gambling will win, no other options

At this point, eliminating or nerfing the gambled anti-freeze will simply hand the medals to whichever klan can pull the most members to it’s 2 raids. I think this would discourage far more players than the current system. At least right now a player knows that they do have a non-vanilla option if they are willing to grind for flezz.

I’d just like to wait and see really. New medals have been hinted at, a wonderful group of new Dom cards is being considered, the new mini game is possibly going to have a scoop reward – these could all have a large effect on how things are played and whether hours and hours of gambling will be worthwhile.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!