Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It would be nice with E-Peen™ awards where recently joined players will be able to compete against the veteran players. I wouldn’t get rid of the existing E-Peen™ awards, but I would say that the awards that are currently tied to the leaderboards are only reachable by relatively few players, and that sort of sucks. There are E-Peen™ awards that everyone can get on equal footing like the clbum related one and the FBO one, but the more ‘unique’ E-Peen™ awards that are gotten through competition with the other players are only reachable by a small portion of the playerbase.

I’m guessing that thinking up some interesting E-Peen™ awards that can be competed for at an equal footing by new and old players would help a lot on the problem that 12yoIRL is talking about.

In general there should be more E-Peen™ awards, both for newer and older players.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!