Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Honestly, I appreciate the recent changes. The scripting that was going on was just silly.

Personally, when I first saw the different e-peens, what I wondered was where was the emo based e-peen?

– Popularity lends itself to the idea of camwhore.

– Flamebate fodder lends itself to the idea of trolling.

Where is the love for the emo clbum?

As long as the threads initiated in gameplay/domination/forumbuilder are kept spam free, I don’t see a reason someone can’t post in the other areas. Especially with the new conditions, if they want unique replies they’re going to have to come up with entertaining threads.

A far bigger frustration from a competitive standpoint is the most cred or most pwned e-peens. Unless certain players stop playing, those are beyond the reach of anyone else.

Currently I’ve had a huge good luck streak gambling and am on top of the flezz board. I’d love to see the e-peens like these become less exclusive. I know, I know, but the player base is much larger at this point – having only one available has to be a very daunting thing for a new player! If not an expansion to a top 5 or top 10, I could see a monthly reset type thing being a real morale boost to newer players. Beginning of the month your earned counters (not your actual flezz/cred/forums/whatever) is set to zero and the count starts with the current months earnings. Maybe there wouldn’t be a point in that with forums, since it’s a set number, but for the others it might be a nice thing to go into the month thinking there could be a chance to compete.

Just a thought.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!