Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think there are two ways that buying turns could be implemented. One way that would allow everyone to buy extra turns on equal footing is to have the cost of buying additional turns scaled based on character level, or limited to a few extra turns only. I think this is a bad choice because, if buying an additional turn or two extra is relatively cheap, pretty much everyone would do it and in that case you might as well just give everyone more turns. I think it would be cooler if buying a turn was super expensive, and possibly something you did in order to gain an edge on the leaderboards so you could grab a cred / most forums pwnd ePeen award, or something.

About having more than 4 forum visits per go, I dunno. It seemed like to me that the 4 forum visits per turn pretty much introduced you to at least a couple of new things in each setting, whether it’s a new forum, mission or a level up with new abilities. If a higher amount of forum vists would translate into more grinding inbetween new stuff being introduced I’d rather just stick with 4 forum visits.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!