Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

InsertCoins Posted:

Cubear Posted:

it seems that stats work exponentially to some extent
so having 7 offense and having 9 offense is greater than just 2 offenses in difference.
it probably works similarily for defense, so the more you have, the less you take.. in a serious way.

I don’t know about this. I have 18 defence and it still seems rather useless. Sure I take less damage in earlier forums, but I am still getting hit like a **** in any of the later forums.

when you get to the last forum, we’ll have to compare damages, because holy crap was i getting wasted in there with just my 3 defense.

for an example though, for offense, Bad poetry (100 dmg) was doing 129 damage with 12 offense.
it did 139 damage with 14 offense(from my buff).

then again, bash keyboard (3-6) was doing around 33 damage with 12, and 43 or so with 14, so it seems like offense is calculated based solely upon the amount of offense you have and then added to the base damage you deal.

now to try to figure out how defense works.
Cubear edited this message on 11/13/2007 7:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!