Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Rodrigo is by far one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) posters know to man.

Rodrigo Posted:

Yo estoy RODRIGO! For you Americans, that means I am RODRIGO! I am new to this forum and I would be very happy to say hello to you all! RODRIGO! must introduce himself to his new friends however!

I am what you would call a “male model” from Espana, or as you Americans call it, Spain! I am a very popular male model because I am muy guapo! All of los chicas en Espana luuuuv RODRIGO!, and some of los chicos tambien, teehee!

So I am hoping it will be the same on this forum! I am looking forward to meeting all of the beautiful sexy girls here, and some of the boys too! (RODRIGO! is open-minded, and also has mucho fashion tips for all of you!)

Here is a picture of RODRIGO!’s finely toned physique for all of his amigos! Adios for now!

Rodrigo Posted:

Zonhin Posted:

hey man, why are you so mean you cant say things like that to ppl and mexico is a thirdworld contry, and i think tha rodigo is a very brave man to admit hes a male model

i woud be to lol but my parnts wont let me lol

i hate them Log in to see images!

Oh it is bueno, amigo! Game_whino is what we in the Spanish male model business call “El Chupacabra”...but enough about feo deformed monstrosos! You should not be so sad amigo, every man has beauty inside of him and you must find yours! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

you must be 18 or older to ride the manwhore eh?

Jajajaja! El gato spastico en tu profile represents your own fear of your manly beauty, and that is why you are so hostile to RODRIGO! Fear not, mi amigo, RODRIGO! shall help you get back on the right track! You must eat right, dress smart, and practice your charm to be truly caliente, and I have faith in you!

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! knows that a balanced diet es muy importante to be as beautiful a man as you can be! Ay! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! was hoping to see some beautiful manflesh this day! Es muy disappointing that such was not the case. Please deliver next time por favor! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

This Schildkrote, if he es actually gay, must simply be mucho in touch with his manly beauty! This is something to be respected, not hated! Unless, however, he es actually El Chupacabra, en which case he should be guided back onto el right path by my strong, macho hands! Caliente! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

Antes de que empiece a amanecer

Y vuelvas a tu vida habitual

Debes comprender que entre los dos

Todo ha sido puro y natural

Tu loca mania Has sido mia

Solo una vez Dulce ironia

Fuego de noche, nieve de dia

Luego te levantas y te vas

El te esta esperando como siempre

Luces tu sonrisa mas normal

Blanca, pero fria como nieve

Tu loca mania Has sido mia

Solo una vez Dulce ironia

Fuego de noche, nieve de dia

Rodrigo Posted:

Ay caramba, los mariachis estan los hombres incredibles! They play the musico that fills my soul with el fuego! Though I am a male model, y that is trabajo muy honorable, if I were not I would certainly wish to be un mariachi! Log in to see images! Red_Machine_D edited this message on 11/10/2007 10:28PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!