Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

^sighs deeply while rolling his eyes^ I spend a day away from the computer, and this is what I come back to. Honestly, the entire bumembly of you are pathetic. I sincerely doubt any of you could even attempt writing *real* poetry. But, then again, that would make an bumumption about your general intelligence, which I won’t even bother doing. If you think you’re going to discourage me or those like me, you’re sadly mistaken. I won’t be persecuted for my beliefs in the virtual world as well as the real one. Here, *I* have the power and control – If you don’t believe me, simply try crossing That Line. I bumure you, you *will* regret it.

Now, with all the unpleasantness out of the way, I thought I might share my latest creation with you all. I found my previous lover with another man today, and penned this shortly after I arrived home. I wish this forum allowed for colouration formatting, as some of the words were drawn in my own blood, to symbolize their internal pain. But, instead, capital letters will have to suffice. A shame to be so limited by technology.

THIS is how i FEEL around NOT YOU

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THIS is me

i am not anything but a STAIN

to you now

left behind on the pavement

dropped DOWN against the earth

and STOLEN from form

SUBSTANCE and the SUN

darkening against my moon’s PALE hue

forEVER entwined, the roots sapping LIFE LIE FIRE BREATH

from the dirt below

the concrete buckles and breaks

the tides separate

everything fades and DIES

in due time

in entropy

WHY

you are still there

and now so is he

and your LIPS press tightly

mirroring mine once

reflections of the past

melodies of life

love’s lost refrain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Such things none of these idiots will ever understand. To bleed for your art, to feel the pain written down not only mentally but physically… at least I have lived. All you will do is die.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!