Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, my name is Quoc.

I am a young twenty-three year old Vietnamese man living in Belgium. Several days ago, my mother (57) came to visit me from Vietnam on her very small yearly vacation time. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s five years ago. A fairly young age, I have been told. My mom is also a very big shopper. This is important for might serve as a good tip if anyone were to be keeping an eye out. Saturday, my mom wanted to explore the shopping centers of Brussels to satisfy her inclinations. It was at the Basilix Shopping Center, 420 Avenue Charles-Quint, that I last saw her. She wanted to try on some glbumes at the store. By this time, I wanted to just sit down. So I left her to try on the glbumes while I sat on a nearby bench and stared at the pbumer-bys. I grew dreary of loafing on the bench after about a half an hour, and I entered the glbumes shop to check on her progress. I could not find her so I contacted the shopping center security. They sent out messages every 15 minutes asking her to report to the customer service booth. She did not show up. Not for the next five hours they were open. Upon closing, they asked me for a more detailed report of my mother and that they would keep an eye out and contact me if they receive any word on her whereabouts. It is now Monday and I am worried sick. If you live in the Brussels area and happen to have a free hour or two, plus help me find my mother. You can do this on your way to the market or the bank. I have included a picture to help you identify my mother. This is her and I at the food court in the shopping center. I thank you in advance for your help! Bisoux!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!