Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okay, so I got to play a bit more, and watch my roommate start a cam whore, I’ve noticed a few key differences:

-The lesser cost of the Troll’s skills really add up.

-The Trolls items are generally better and cost less.

-The idea that trolls have less ego came from looking at different builds. It seems that all clbumes have the same ego abilities, and they cost about the same. It’s just some people will buy the ego while others will opt to get other stuff.

The combination creates a precarious sort of balance. Where as a level 4 troll I just blew through the KKK using a bunch of healing items, my roommate’s camwhore had trouble due to needing to replenish both sexiness and HP. Basically, without Pump it Up, a few forums that I blew through due to having higher defense and HP.

The better buyable items REALLY makes more of a difference than it seems at first glance. My troll is at the same level as my friend’s camwhore, but we do roughly equivalent damage, as I hit for ~30 damage with Spoiler when I have my buff up, and I’d be doing more if I’d taken that new ability at level 4 rather than getting some extra HP.

So my thought here is that troll isn’t necessarily quite so under-powered as we thought… just a lot more item reliant. This makes Frugality an important bumet for trolls, so they can get the items they want and need more readily.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!