Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Angstrom Got-
hington

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Alright this thread is about talking about good music only, if you like nickelback or fifty cent kindly eat **** you philistine Log in to see images!

First off I’d like to say that bar-none JOY DIVISION is probly the best band ever! Influenced so many other great bands too, like bauhaus and the Cure! the movie Control is out you should see it its great Log in to see images! Ian Curtis hangs himself at the end which is ohw you know he was a true tortured genius. If someone killed themselves you can bet their music is probly good (unless that guy from Drowning Pool drwowning in a pool of his opwn vomit counts, lol, in which case I retract my statement!)

I’d also like to takle a hot-bumon issue: emo music! No you ****ing idiots, emo is not any music that’s all Log in to see images!, its emo-core which was a sene in the eighties with bands like Rites of Spring, that’s TRUE emo. My Chemical Romance isn’t TRUE emo, they are some Brian May-fellating Queen-wannabe fabulous persons!

Feel free to talk about music and your favorite bands itt, even though they probly aren’t as good as my favorite bands!

My love’s subliminal

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!