Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Audio the Team Shortbus Podcast!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Download it here!

TSB put on its collective headsets and got together to record this. Basically it’s a meeting of the best and brightest of this website so you better listen.

We threw in some discussion of out latest plans for stirring **** up so be sure to listen.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

sounds like the Swedish Chef

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

approved

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

Please remove me from your mailing list. I am not interested in your publication, or any such similar. I will not be subscribing to your service, and will return future correspondence unopened.

Sincerely,

Janie

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

I respectfully demand that you release the techno hiphop remix of this podcast

ft. mc kramer

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Round Posted:

I respectfully demand that you release the techno hiphop remix of this podcast

ft. mc kramer

if someone made a music out of our podcast (maybe a rap or something since there is so much conversation and word variety) then it would be p cool

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

if someone made a music out of our podcast (maybe a rap or something since there is so much conversation and word variety) then it would be p cool

Uh yeah

Pretty sure that’s what I just suggested

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I just had the best idea: someone should put that podcast to music, possibly rap?

What do you think?

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Ooh, that got me hot. And it would get me even hotter if someone put it to some sort of music sytle. Maybe rap? My hubby likes rap.

Good idea, or Best Idea Ever?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Aw maaaan

Cmon

Dont steal my ideas Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Who was that?

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Lady Banhammer Posted:

Ooh, that got me hot. And it would get me even hotter if someone put it to some sort of music sytle. Maybe rap? My hubby likes rap.

Good idea, or Best Idea Ever?

That is a very good idea, Banhammer. We definitely need more of these original, good ideas around here.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Janie Posted:

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

Please remove me from your mailing list. I am not interested in your publication, or any such similar. I will not be subscribing to your service, and will return future correspondence unopened.

Sincerely,

Janie

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society AND ITS A ****IN’ MACHINE TALKING!!!!

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

To be having a good idea. Would like to be hearing this set to music. Like maybe to be having a rap version. Would being the really cool sounding.

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

But

maaaaaaaan Log in to see images!

Adolf Hilton

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This is a stupid podcast.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Hey guys! Just reminding you to listen to this podcast. It’s only a few minutes long but it’s packed with shortbussey goodness Log in to see images!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

hey idiots listen to our podcast

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Also male reproductive organ.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!