Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Are trolls balanced?

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Right now trolls are awful at speedruns, and earn less flezz from the same amount of cred as other clbumes.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I wouldn’t say that. Of my 3 level ten alts, my troll is the only one who’s ever gotten a MM.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

What’s an mm?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Trolls need a buff on flezz gains, but for speedruns I doubt they will see some love.

Tarman Posted:

What’s an mm?

Mary Magdalene

Fran edited this message on 06/16/2008 11:28PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Do trolls need to be balanced? I see it like a ‘mage’ character – weak at the start, but eventually very powerful – i.e. once you get the Defaced Mona Lisa.

There are ways to cut running costs to speed that process along e.g. repairing items to 1% before a forum visit (the actual amount needed to repair an item is 0.5% of the full repair cost, such that it rounds to the nearest full %) This can be done by storing all your flezz in items. Wikka and Praypal can be farmed so you can get a Mona Lisa in 2-3 weeks (I keep getting distracted with pistachio runs though)

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I’m fine with the way things are; granted, running through the game with my camwhore was easier, but the troll’s high defense can make of for their low charisma because they don’t have to spend as much money on consumables, and trolls can get glbumes every now and then.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This thread is old news. Though they may be disadvantaged in the speedruns and damage ratio, I find them much better when pwning the harder forums because of their ridiculously high defense. In the long run they’ll become even more useful, as Ep. 2 and the harder forums roll out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!