Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature ITT: FREE NEW AVATAR (I'm tired of seeing the generic ones on notable posters)

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

topic pretty much sums it up, I’m going to give a notable poster an avatar of their choosing so I can recognize them more easily. I’m thinking of Tangolho or Draconos right now mostly, but I’m open to suggestions. Who do you think is worthy of a new avi and which should it be?

Draconos

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, I would appreciate it if it’s relevant. I’m getting sick of staring at this skull.

Child Addict

Level 1 Re-Re

I would like a new avatar, I’m going to be pretty active here in Flamebate and the usual Re-re is boring..

Evil Karp

Level 2 Re-Re

I am the evil karp the destroyer of klans, and I’m pretty activeLog in to see images!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

pick mOH WAIT HAHAH ****ES

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Draconos Posted:

Well, I would appreciate it if it’s relevant. I’m getting sick of staring at this skull.

Post what you’d like then. 93x93 pixels, <60k.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I just went down the list of top Flamebaters and damn near everyone has a custom.

He doesn’t post terribly often anymore based on recent posts, but crotchbiter_the_flaccid has a name that would be a lot of fun to give an avatar.

Arktor and alts are all pretty solid posters, none have a custom av.

Invariel, but they pretty much only post in the Domination forums.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Arktor should have some sort of “****ing idiot liberal” avatar for making Faux News.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Some folks Posted:

Arktor

Not doing that, if he cared for an avi he would have gotten it by now. In the lead so far is Draconos, but I want to see what he’d like.

Draconos

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

Not doing that, if he cared for an avi he would have gotten it by now. In the lead so far is Draconos, but I want to see what he’d like.

Working on it, just trying to get a resize right now.

Draconos

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Draconos Posted:

Working on it, just trying to get a resize right now.

That’s what I would like if you change it.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

GIVE ME A CUSTOM TITLE OR I’LL ****ING KILL YOU

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Child Addict Posted:

I would like a new avatar, I’m going to be pretty active here in Flamebate and the usual Re-re is boring..

Are you planning to stay a Re-re or change clbum when you level? More avatars are available on clbum change.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Big Brother Posted:

Arktor should have some sort of “****ing idiot liberal” avatar for making Faux News.

If I’d known it was that easy to earn some (in)famy, I’d have done it a long time ago.

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

topic pretty much sums it up, I’m going to give a notable poster an avatar of their choosing so I can recognize them more easily. I’m thinking of Tangolho or Draconos right now mostly, but I’m open to suggestions. Who do you think is worthy of a new avi and which should it be?

<TRANSLATING….....................TRANSLATING…..................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: I WANT TO GIVE TRANSLATIONBOT 1POINT0 BROWNIE POINTS SO THAT HE CAN MAKE THE REALLY COOL PICTURE IN HIS SIGNATURE, HIS AVATAR AS WELL.

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

translationbot 1point0 Posted:

<TRANSLATING….....................TRANSLATING…..................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: I WANT TO GIVE TRANSLATIONBOT 1POINT0 BROWNIE POINTS SO THAT HE CAN MAKE THE REALLY COOL PICTURE IN HIS SIGNATURE, HIS AVATAR AS WELL.

You’re a candidate, but I’m not fixing any images: post a 93x93 pixel, <60k image and you may have a chance.

Nestan

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I would definitely have to go with Nestan. He is brilliant on flamebate and in life in general.

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nestan Posted:

I would definitely have to go with Nestan. He is brilliant on flamebate and in life in general.

What would you want then?

sonichaos735

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Wait…how many people are you giving out free avi’s?

I haven’t been that active, so I don’t know if I’m a candidate, but I definitely am going to become more active…already decided that. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!