Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay An open letter to my son

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

Just Pip Posted:

That’s the problem, sweetie! You were ****ing with me instead of just ****ing me!!!! Log in to see images!

Mom, go back to church and tell Father Mc’O’Flanagan to **** you up the bum a few times. You’ll get it.

In more ways than one! Log in to see images!

PIP I PUNCHED YOUR MOTHER FOR HATING GAY PEOPLE I HOPE YOUR NOT MAD SHE DESERVED IT

I THINK I KILLED HER WITH MY POWAR

CAPTAIN SODA edited this message on 06/12/2008 10:52PM

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Well, I think the trick is to add the yeast with the water no matter what your machines instructions say. Here’s my fave

* 3 c. of white bread flour

* 1 c. of water (about 90 degrees)

* 2 tbsp. of bumer

* 2 tsp. of fast rise yeast

* 1 tbsp. of dry milk

* 2 tbsp. of sugar

* 1 tsp. of salt

I just throw it all in w hile teh baby’s napping and by the time Ron gets home wev’e got fresh bread. Let me know if you liek this recipe. I’ve got lots more like it!

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

WTF? who ask for bread?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

That storebought stuff is so full of preservatives and you can $ave by making your own. It’s so easy

I put a little Fruit Fresh in mine to activate teh yest better but that’s not a preservative, just vitamin C. BRB…baby’s waking up.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

May-Caighls_M0m Posted:

Well, I think the trick is to add the yeast with the water no matter what your machines instructions say. Here’s my fave

* 3 c. of white bread flour

* 1 c. of water (about 90 degrees)

* 2 tbsp. of bumer

* 2 tsp. of fast rise yeast

* 1 tbsp. of dry milk

* 2 tbsp. of sugar

* 1 tsp. of salt

I just throw it all in w hile teh baby’s napping and by the time Ron gets home wev’e got fresh bread. Let me know if you liek this recipe. I’ve got lots more like it!

KLAN REEEEE-REEEE WANTS YOU. Log in to see images!

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Is that some sort of scrapbooking club? I shold warn you that I’m not very good at the scrapbooking yet. I have to be careful with the little pieces or the baby eats them but I would love to join yuour nice club.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

May-Caighls_M0m Posted:

Is that some sort of scrapbooking club? I shold warn you that I’m not very good at the scrapbooking yet. I have to be careful with the little pieces or the baby eats them but I would love to join yuour nice club.

I THINK YOULL FIT IN WELL

YOU HAVE A HIGH POWAR LEVEL

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

Pip, you big queen! We were starting to worry about you!

I know what it’s like to have horrible parents.

Yeah I know what its like too. My dad grounded my to the guest house. Its only 8 rooms so there is no room for my stuff. He got all ****ed off because i spraypainted the helecopter black. What are your parents like Janie?

xTROLLx edited this message on 06/12/2008 11:40PM

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

My dad keeps taking away my credit cards because he thinks it’ll get me to conform. My mom tries to take me shopping for sundresses and wants me to dye my hair blonde. Log in to see images!

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

pip,

I think your mom has a secret dark side, like shes a biker great times queen, you may have power in learning about her past. and if that fails then you can always sell her on ebay!

Gary Niger for President ‘08

Will Post in thread when he is Serious or Roleplaying

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Janie Posted:

My dad keeps taking away my credit cards because he thinks it’ll get me to conform. My mom tries to take me shopping for sundresses and wants me to dye my hair blonde. Log in to see images!

You should. Perhaps then, if whatever god out there wills it, your personage would be slightly less ****tarded and possibly more attractive.

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

I know what you mean. My mom took me shopping for pants and expected me to shop in the mens department as if I wanted to wear pants that actually fit me. Then She threw a fit because I started wearing my 5 year old brothers shirts. And my dad took all my makeup away. they dont undestand I am a nonconformist, that is why I dress and act like all the other nonconformists.

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

Just Pip

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

JacksonKelly Posted:

=O!

WbumUP PIP

My male reproductive organ, lol! Log in to see images!

PUTTING THE HAPPY BACK INTO BEING GAY ONE SMILEY AT A TIME!!! Log in to see images!

Just Pip

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Janie Posted:

Pip, you big queen! We were starting to worry about you!

I know what it’s like to have horrible parents.

What’s wrong with your parents, sweetie? Come on, tell little Pip the whole sad story and we can condole each other. Log in to see images!

PUTTING THE HAPPY BACK INTO BEING GAY ONE SMILEY AT A TIME!!! Log in to see images!

Just Pip

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

CAPTAIN SODA Posted:

PIP I PUNCHED YOUR MOTHER FOR HATING GAY PEOPLE I HOPE YOUR NOT MAD SHE DESERVED IT

I THINK I KILLED HER WITH MY POWAR

You couldn’t kill her with a single punch — she’s a tough, old broad. If anyone tried to bumrape her, she could crush his male reproductive organ with her sphincter, lol! Log in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Lucinda, I think it’s time to sign up for You’ve been left behind

ilu man

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

You’ve been left behind

I just had an aneurysm. I think that is the best product and/or service available on the internet. By which I mean it’s the BEST SCAM EVER Log in to see images!. I have to lie down now.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

this thread is ‘full of win’ as people seem to say

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Mrs. Sherwood you seem nice and I don’t think these kids know how hard it is 2 be a MOM. I don’t know whaT I’ll do if May-Caighl grows up to be gay, but I hope I’ll be cool about it. Ron says whaatever I do don’t let him play with dolls haha!

Here’s a recipe that always cheers me up (if youever want to talk my phone number is 508-664-1122)

1 cup fresh blueberries

4 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt

1/2 to 1 cup milk

1. Combine the blueberries, frozen yogurt and milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Serves 1.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Dear Mrs Sherwood,

I have a genuine query that I thought you may be able to answer for me. You see I just wondered, if a man and woman engage in the act anal sex – obviously within the holy bonds of matrimony – is it allowed by the Lord?

After all, sexual intercourse is used to strengthen a marriage and bring a man and his wife closer together, so if they both enjoy the activity, and it does indeed bring them closer as husband and wife, would God see this as being all right?

Sincerest wishes,

InaneAnomaly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!