Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Ongoing suspicion of Domination interference

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I DO NOT understand this. Several times I’ve been accused – either directly or through not-so-subtle implication, that I’m a spy or interfering with Klan activities. In several Klans it has been hinted (or stated outright) that I’m up to no good or that I’m intentionally spilling domination positions or other information into Flamebate.

What gives? I’m at a loss to why this suspicion is so prevalent. I have no alts, and I only play the game semi-casually. I’ve always done my best to participate in Klan domination and raids when they don’t interfere with real-life, and I’ve always enjoyed logging in every couple of days to check Klan forums for interesting discussions (because, frankly, Flamebate is a festering cesspool of banality and people who take this game much to seriously).

Despite having been ****ed over myself more times than I care to count, I STILL give you bumholes the benefit of the doubt and bumume that everyone is basically decent until proven otherwise. I guess I’ve bumumed that others do the same – and maybe it’s true. So why – WHY THE **** – am I so consistently fingered as the ‘nefarious klan-infiltrating domination spoiler’? Seriously now, how in the hell am I supposed to stay in a ****ing Klan (in this case, a Klan which I was really enjoying) without randomly getting booted with some sort of accusatory message along the lines of “You’re a male reproductive organ for interfering with domination?”

What the hell should I be doing to convince people that I’m just a guy who wants to play a goddamned game, and cooperate with a group of like-minded individuals?

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

we all see you, spy!! hehe

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

*dies a little inside*

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

You seem ___tsb material. Invite is on its wayLog in to see images! Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/02/2008 6:55PM

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Getting invited to a Klan has never seemed to be the issue … STAYING in a klan, however, proves problematic.

I don’t know anyone in TSB, or much about your klan other than the fact that you’ve tended to be the bane of my OTHER klans – so I’ll think about that for awhile before deciding Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

i say dont even worry about it , gluddite.. usually the wittiest **** is the wnner anyways, theres no real way to cheat on it, and if entire clans do, well, shame,...lol but it wont affect the outcome much i bet

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

too whiny for real tsb but feel free to join a fake one.

ps domination is srz bsns

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Wit has never done much for me in domination, unfortunately, or in keeping a Klan =)

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

oops im ****in half drunk lol i thought you said incit..lolz

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

From which klan were you booted btw?

wilD-****22 Posted:

oops im ****in half drunk lol

No **** you post like a Re-ReLog in to see images!

Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/02/2008 7:09PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

compared to most of the flak i get on these forum things,...-i’ll take that as a compliment, tky kindly lol

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Despite my irritation, I have no desire (just yet) to defame the Klan in question.

And yes, BirdOfPrey, I am in quite the whiney mood. No apologies.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

wilD-****22 Posted:

compared to most of the flak i get on these forum things,...-i’ll take that as a compliment, tky kindly lol

Umm, don’t read this stuff I really haven’t told you to kill yourself lately, and that I am dead serious about that. So I hereby rectify that mistake. Log in to see images!.

Also,
BirdOfPrey Posted:

^ Truth

e2: I forgot to check where this thread lived. Oops. apologies for the misplaced haterade. Spoilered to not detract from the point of the thread while also not trying to be lame and pretend like I didn’t screw up
DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 06/02/2008 8:56PM

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

^ Truth

Blaine is a pain, and that is the truth.

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Trogluddite Posted:

Blaine is a pain, and that is the truth.

The Lady of Shadows is the truth.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

^ Truth

you smell…and also die, first, so i can laff, then ill die

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

ALSO, PATRICIAS MENTAL HEALTH DEGRADED….I HAD TO MUTE HER EVENTUALLY..SEE YOU LATER PARTICIA GATOR

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Susy Thunder Posted:

The Lady of Shadows is the truth.

True, but I’m on to Neil Gaiman now, so:

”... I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and overseas everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn’t even know I’m alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of casual chaos, background noise and sheer blind luck. ... “

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Who has popcorn? I’ll defame us! Log in to see images!

Trogluddite Posted:

... without randomly getting booted with some sort of accusatory message along the lines of “You’re a male reproductive organ for interfering with domination?”

You’re not a male reproductive organ for interfering with Domination, based on personal experience I really don’t think you could do anything to interfere with it, hon.

As I said in my note, if you were an innocent bystander who got splashed with ****, sorry. Maybe you feel a big personal connection to the klan, but you’ve been in klan a month – sort of raided once and had maybe 5 postings? How attached could you be? I’m not as attached to the klan as you seem to be.

It might cast me as an unfunny ****, but of course I feel a certain responsibility to the klan in general. More so than to a member I hardly know. I decided to thin the herd instead of bothering with the whole which alt isn’t capable of playing in two klans thing. I axed all known alts and players who didn’t really interact much because we have become more of a Dom based klan and if klannies want to plot on the klan forums, I think they should be able to. *shrug*

tl;dr – Not worthy of popcorn, scully is a ****, **** happens. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

wilD-****22 Posted:

ALSO, PATRICIAS MENTAL HEALTH DEGRADED….I HAD TO MUTE HER EVENTUALLY..SEE YOU LATER PARTICIA GATOR

The above post is just one example of trolling in this thread, which is clearly marked as such when you hit reply. Enjoy the results.

Others are coming as soon as I can get to them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!