Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music I want something to spend my Flezz on

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

So I can sell the top spot of the   leaderboard for some BP. Or just give it up for free if I’m nice enough. But right now I really don’t see how I could keep my Flezz down without being really really wastefulLog in to see images!

EDIT: Yay Great Firewall of China! Whining works!

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/05/2008 2:53PM

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I have to say I support this notion. Even if it’s some sort of lame vanity feature you can unlock for some ridiculous amount of   it would serve to remove a bunch of excess flezz from the game and make certain leaderboards easier for new players to have a hope of topping.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

How about you can buy 2 BP for 100,000 Flezz? It’d be called reverse jackpot.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Big Brother Posted:

How about you can buy 2 BP for 100,000 Flezz? It’d be called reverse jackpot.

That would be good, except I’m pretty sure the main point of BPs was so that ET could make a living. I don’t think even Canada takes  

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

What about a special e-peen that can be purchased for, say  500,000?

That would reward long-time players, successful gamblers, and others who have managed to ambum a ridiculously huge amount of Flezz and let them graciously vacate the top of the leaderboard for the next person.

Variation: What about a few e-peens at, say,  100,000,  200,000, and  300,000. SG94 could afford all three. The next guy down on the list could afford #1 and #3, and the guy after him could afford #3 OR #1 and #2, and so on… It would add a bit more “gaming” to the whole Flezz-collecting thing.

enire edited this message on 05/30/2008 4:34PM

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

enire Posted:

What about a special e-peen that can be purchased for, say  500,000?

That would reward long-time players, successful gamblers, and others who have managed to ambum a ridiculously huge amount of Flezz and let them graciously vacate the top of the leaderboard for the next person.

Variation: What about a few e-peens at, say,  100,000,  200,000, and  300,000. SG94 could afford all three. The next guy down on the list could afford #1 and #3, and the guy after him could afford #3 OR #1 and #2, and so on… It would add a bit more “gaming” to the whole Flezz-collecting thing.

Only thing is I would probably not buy those. I was looking more in the direction of an item that does nothing or almost nothing (at least no real in-game advantage, maybe some slight profile decoration or a   emot after my name or something better than that) that has the special property of having its price uninfluenced by frugality and reselling for its exact purchase price. I’m looking to lower my  , not waste it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Umm… Are you sure you want to do that? You don’t know what new goodies Ep 2 might be bringing…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Umm… Are you sure you want to do that? You don’t know what new goodies Ep 2 might be bringing…

Are You confirming that Cred and Flezz will carry over to EP 2??

Sean Connery

Level 4 Troll

ALEX TREBEK SUCKS

Not to mention, new equipment and stuff added to the shops would keep more people playing, instead of “taking breaks” or quitting.

Sean Connery edited this message on 05/30/2008 4:47PM

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m just looking for a way to lower my   count temporarily. I’m definitely not looking to throw it away. If I could put  500,000 into a sock and take it out when I need it that would be ideal.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

forumwhore Posted:

Are You confirming that Cred and Flezz will carry over to EP 2??

I can’t confirm anything like that; I don’t honestly know.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Let’s stop beating around the bush.

SHOP: “Alien Crash Site”, “Area 51”...something related to aliens, or even ghosts or some other stupid ****.

FOR SALE (for Flezz): Abilities. Special equipment (cycling, like in the Ppwn Shoppe). E-Peen. In short, a special shop through which CZ can give us new, unique content without having to make an entirely new episode.

RESULT: Mbumive Flezz sink, allowing more movement on the leaderboards and smaller stockpiles of flezz going into new episodes.

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

yes

i too demand lame vanity features

MAKE THEM NOW

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

SG94 Posted:

Only thing is I would probably not buy those. I was looking more in the direction of an item that does nothing or almost nothing (at least no real in-game advantage, maybe some slight profile decoration or a   emot after my name or something better than that) that has the special property of having its price uninfluenced by frugality and reselling for its exact purchase price. I’m looking to lower my  , not waste it.

Redefine “wasting flezz”. Peen-Whores like me, or Pickled male reproductive organbum, would definitely go for buying new E-Peen with flezz. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

L2 Posted:

Redefine “wasting flezz”. Peen-Whores like me, or Pickled male reproductive organbum, would definitely go for buying new E-Peen with flezz. Log in to see images!

I find it so hard to concentrate on reading your posts when you have a sig like thatLog in to see images!

Anyway, I may try something at rollover tomorrow. If it works I could have someone take the Flezz peen on occasion.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Just buy 500 000 smileprins.

sure it’ll kill the ppwn shoppe but you’d never need to buy a consumable again.

Also L2 that sig is horrendous.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Just a couple of days ago I sucked it up and bought 100 smiles and 100 lipsticks. It wiped out 1/10th of my on hand flezz, but it took more time than using my visits did. (Hint at a multiple item purchase option.)

I have to say I understand SG94 on this one. I am also sitting on a boatload of Marys to keep my flezz down. When you are grinding the 6 bars, or more specifically PrayPal, you get Marys. There are a couple other high flezz junk items, but not many. SG94 was sitting on a bunch of Marys to try to let others gain enough for the flezz peen recently, but sold some to prevent delivery loss.

There should be a better option.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Just buy 500 000 smileprins.

sure it’ll kill the ppwn shoppe but you’d never need to buy a consumable again.

Also L2 that sig is horrendous.

Thanks, I worked hard on it. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

I’ve already got consumables to last me a month, but I hope ET will say something in the podcast…

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Warning-Slightly off-topic bit ahead.

I think you should be able to gamble BP in Gamblebot.

Back on topic.

I have an idea. How about you extend the max bets in Gamblebot? Make 2500, 5000, 10000, 25000, 50000, 100000, 250000, 500000, and 1000000 flezz bets avaliable.

(Of course no one has one million flezz yet and such a bet would be foolish, but it would be a nice thing to do when you’re the first person to get a million flezz. The first million flezz gamble would be like the first person to get the Defaced Mona Lisa.)

Big Brother edited this message on 06/01/2008 3:21PM

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!