Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help I'M ****ED. Where's the re-do bumon?

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

K, so, like I’m at the bit where you give all your money to Shallow and I just did it like a ****ing twit without stocking up on items I seriously ****ing needed because I used all my other **** up in the last thing. Now I’m ****ed, whenever I get more Flezz, it goes straight to him. I kinda hoped it wouldn’t. But since it did, I talked to him on sTalk, thinking I could undo it for a while, but no.
I. Am. ****ED. Well and truly. I can’t get anymore Flezz, so even if I go pwning other forums for overnight deliveries, I’m ****ed. Just ****ed. Completely. Only thing I can think of is pwning forums just to lvl, but that’s a tedious endeavor, and I’m lazy and unmotivated.
Does anyone know anything I can do to become less ****ed? WHERE IS THE ****ING RESTART bumON ON THIS ****?! Log in to see images!
Oh, and yeah, while on the subject, is there a way to restart the game? I kinda hoped I’d get to try out some other clbumes and more accounts are not allowed. Unless I chock out cash or some ****. Log in to see images!
Also, cat. Log in to see images!

Vehement

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

No. You are screwed.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Oh, yeah, and I’m ****ed for even leveling up, because I can’t pay Bruce to fix my comp. And it’s also ****ed. So, yeah.

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 05/29/2008 7:30PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

My memory sucks but I thought he stopped taking your money after a certain amount?

You just have to keep pwning lower forums and saving flezz and get on the grind until you get out of the hole/pbum mission/level up so pwning is easier and have more damaging attacks etc.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Yes, you’re right. Like a fabulous person I just bumumed things, but after pwning a forum and deploying my FBO **** on some place, Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III sent me some Flezz, and it’s stayed there. So, I’m cool. I hope.
Thankz guise. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I was in the same boat, too. Had to keep pwning the easy forums where I didn’t need consumables over and over, getting a little   each day. It took me days and days, but I got there.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Yeah, it’s a real ****, ain’t it? Well, heeeeeeeere we go.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

For future reference, search the forums before making this post; it’s been answered many times already.

But yeah, I’ve been there before. Don’t try to use FBO/XSS Code; the consumables you need to do that will just pull you down further. Pwn lesser forums, particularly ones you can do without consumables or without any equipment.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Thanks. I didn’t think to search the forums because I suck.

But in my defense, I would have probably wasted ages trying to find something and not found it because, as I mentioned, I suck.

Uh, let’s not waste this thread then. Quick! Somebody choose something to make a topic out of! Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You can restart. Buy brownie point and make a new character.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Thanks fer the advice, dawg.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Well ****.
I had ****-all money, and so whilst pwning Fitness fabulous personry I unleashed the FBO code, because I knew I’d manage to get through without needing to consume all that much.
HOWEVER, suddenly a cop shows up, and now I have to pay 1000 MOTHER****ING Flezz to get of the hook.
My main source of income was gambling my money away, occasionally with all right results, but now all my contacts are ****ED.
JESUS ****ING ****ETY ****. I was making a pittance as it bleeding was, and now I’m going to be leveling constantly just to be able to get strong enough to pwn the forums for my missions AND I’ll have NO FLEZZ TO GET MY **** FIXED BY BRUCE.
I’m seriously ****ed. I mean, seriously ****ing ****ed.

I was just thinking about how long it would take me, and how ****ed I was, and how the FBO **** might get me a little extra cash on the side, but now? NOW I’M ****ED.

I can’t shell out any cash for brownie points, so a new character is out of the question, and worst of all, I don’t want a ****ing NEW character, I want a ****ing REFRESH bumON.

tl;dr: OH MY ****ING **** WHAT THE **** I’M SO ****ING **** AND **** OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Oh yeah, and as a sidenote, does anyone know how many +votes you need in forumbuildr to earn some flezz? K, back to BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I fail at this game
InaneAnomaly edited this message on 06/01/2008 5:04PM

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It shouldn’t take you that long. Just grind a few forumbildr forums.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

O snap. Thnx.

I do suck though, and…God I’m gonna get my arse handed to me.

Oh sweet merciful living ****, WHY MUST I BE MADE OF SUCH FAIL.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Every player has had to go through this.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Does that mean my level of suck isn’t quite as bad as I thought?

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Nah we all go trough the same (also trolls suck for money until you get get your troll with the stats you want and equipment etc) just pwn what you can… get money over a few days to fix equipment and get drugs… will pay it off… trolls always broke throughout the game

have you ever reset your upgrade points to get your secondary attributes more beneficial for a troll now that you’ve played for a bit?

I’m playing through with my alts now (camwhore/emo) that I recently got and I paid the cop off the same day I talked to her… they get money so much faster/easier.

My RE RE, however, is broke as **** and still trying to pwn the ricers, lulz Log in to see images! elenaratelimit edited this message on 06/01/2008 5:21PM

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I was just about to reset my upgrade points actually, but now because of the cop I can’t.

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one phailing hard at this though. Log in to see images!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I’ve seen people in worse. (OWeing the cop 1000 flezz AND having it all taken away be SE at the same time) As stated just grind lower forums, sell the items you need and just get through it.

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

InaneAnomaly Posted:

I was just about to reset my upgrade points actually, but now because of the cop I can’t.

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one phailing hard at this though. Log in to see images!

first time is free though

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!