Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Pretty sure I haven't gotten today's delivery

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Has everyone else gotten theirs?Log in to see images!

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

cube Posted:

Has everyone else gotten theirs?Log in to see images!

I got mine at 6:30 like usual…sounds like a bug, or maybe some days you just don’t get anything. Did you pwn forums yesterday? Log in to see images!

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I got a crap ton of stuff today.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I just looked into it. You played yesterday, but finished earning cred at 2am. So when the deliveries went out at 6:30am yesterday morning it paid you for all your work on the 4th.

Just to be clear for other players: deliveries are sent out around 6:30am and they reward you proportionally to the cred you earned since the last delivery. So if you pwned a forum at 6:00am, you’d get paid for it at 6:30am.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Evil Trout Posted:

I just looked into it. You played yesterday, but finished earning cred at 2am. So when the deliveries went out at 6:30am yesterday morning it paid you for all your work on the 4th.

Just to be clear for other players: deliveries are sent out around 6:30am and they reward you proportionally to the cred you earned since the last delivery. So if you pwned a forum at 6:00am, you’d get paid for it at 6:30am.

Oh that makes sense. I was just expecting a daily delivery, but I’m not hurting for money at the moment or anything so it all adds up I guess. Thanks Log in to see images!

norumaru

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

no deliverie for me today despite vicious pwnig yesterday…Log in to see images!

or do you stop getting deliveries after lvl 10, since your cred isn’t good for leveling any more?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

No, deliveries continue. Mine showed up without a problem – if you still haven’t gotten it, send a bug report to Evil Trout.

antICHRisT-W-
hOrE-676

[2 1337 4 U]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

cube

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!