Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Kerri is in the hospital

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Kerri’s parents admitted her to the psychiatric hospital last night, and she asked me to let everyone here know she was all right.

Honestly, she’s not all right. She’s been going around for the past week telling everyone she’s Trent Reznor. She shaved her head, started wearing muscle shirts. God, it was horrible.

Kerri’s a really sweet girl — I’ve known her since high school. We were in Creative Writing together for two years straight. I’m Aleks, by the way. She’s always been kind of high-strung, but I think going away to college kind of unhinged her.

Anyway, I’m here in her room posting this. Her desk is covered in candle wax from the shrine she set up to Reznor on the bookshelf above. I tore down the picture of that male reproductive organweed as soon as Kerri’s parents let me in the room.

So the doctors say Kerri will be in there for at least a week until they get her meds adjusted. When she comes out, I’d really appreciate it if none of you mentioned this episode. I’ve contacted the forum administrators and asked them to take down all her posts about Reznor.

Maybe finally, Kerri can put this obsession behind her and realize she has friends in the real world who love her and care for her. Friends like me.

I mean, not that I love her or anything. I do, but — crap.

Okay, that’s all.

help me

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

i… hurt myself today

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

Kerri’s parents admitted her to the psychiatric hospital last night, and she asked me to let everyone here know she was all right.

Oh dear. I remember the last time I was admitted, it was not fun at all. I ended up having to go to counseling to get over what happened in therapy in psychiatric care.

Hope you’re ok Kerri!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Which hospital? ‘Cause I’d like to, umm, send a card. And some flowers. Yeah, flowers.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

2/10

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

omg taht’s so horibble!!!! Log in to see images!

is teher anytihn we can do 2 hlep??? sen crads or floers or soemthin???? Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Oh I hope she will be ok. I remember the last time i was in the hospital like that. It was horrible if it wasnt for this really cute nurse who insisted on giving me sponge baths I would never have been able to make it.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Oh my god. I hope she’s ok. Maybe she’ll have some interesting scars to talk about. I’m going to burn all my nin CDs in the woods tonight in solidarity.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

tldr

if you want to rp make it short

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

tldr

She probably doesn’t care if you care, anyway. You obviously don’t understand real pain.

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

gigerth Posted:

tldr

THIS IS META-ROLEPLAY

+10 POST COUNT

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

ben-xo Posted:

THIS IS META-ROLEPLAY

+10 POST COUNT

yo you got kicked or something o well

Aleks

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You people are sick! (Except for Scargrrl, Escher, Janie and Pro.) Kerri is my best friend and she’s suffering! Don’t you understand that, or is it that your souls are so black and empty that you don’t care? I hate you!

If there’s a moderator reading this, can’t you please do something about that one post with Reznor’s picture in it? She’s going to be in a very fragile state when she gets out of the psych ward, and I don’t want that post tipping her back over the edge.

Aleks edited this message on 05/25/2008 2:21PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

gigerth Posted:

tldr

You should TRY RPing.

At all.

Once.

Just one time.

Maybe you should try actually contributing ANYTHING to someone attempts to ROLEPLAY.

Isn’t roleplay required?

How come you don’t?

You have NEVER roleplayed and should be banned for only ever ripping roleplay and discouraging others from trying.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Aleks Posted:

If there’s a moderator reading this, can’t you please do something about that one post with Reznor’s picture in it? She’s going to be in a very fragile state when she gets out of the psych ward, and I don’t want that post tipping her back over the edge.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I dunno, maybe it’s good for her to see Trent. It’ll keep her grounded in reality. That time when I was 8 and I thought my neighbor’s cat was trying to kill me, my parents locked me in a room with it all night. It helped, I think.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!