Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing an open letter to my dark prince

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

nin is playing lollapalooza in chicago this year. chicago is my home town. i was born and raised here. trent is starting the tour in canada, and going across the continent, then all of a sudden, he drops out of canada to come to the us, and the second stop he makes is right here in my hometown.

coincidence? i don’t think so.

it was as if he’d been trying to stay away from me, but finally had to give in to the need to be close to me. just like i need to be close to him.

i found out about the tour dates from my best friend, india. the nin website has been blocking me since this past december, after i sent trent a chapbook of my poetry for christmas. i know it wasn’t him that was behind all that. probably one of those pathetic hangers-on who keep trying to turn him gay, when he’s not and never will be.

when i saw that he was coming to chicago in august, exactly three months before my birthday (to the day!), i knew. whoever in his entourage that’s been trying to keep us apart has failed. he’s found a way to reach me. and i’ll be there.

so trent, if you’re reading this (and i know you are), i know that your heart’s been aching. i know, because mine has too, baby. i should never have believed all those rumors about you being gay or bi. all that did was hurt me and, worse, hurt you. i’m so sorry.

when you arrive here in chicago, i’ll be waiting for you.

love forever and ever,

kerri

Kerridwen_Kali edited this message on 05/14/2008 11:18PM

help me

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I thought this thread was about me Log in to see images!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

FAIL Posted:

I thought this thread was about me Log in to see images!

omg. trent, is that you? tm me if you fear this forum is compromised!

help me

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

kerridwen kali more like I WEIGH 400 POUNDS BEFORE BREAKFAST

bada bing bada ****in boom

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Trent, can you sign my album cover?

deMonSPaWN

Avatar: 43152 2010-02-03 13:32:04 -0500

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

BWAHAHAHAHA

deMonSPaWN edited this message on 05/22/2008 11:32PM

S . A . T . O . R

A . R . E . P . O

T . E . N . E . T

O . P . E . R . A

R . O . T . A . S

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Mods, please remove this thread so as not to upset Kerri when she returns.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

y hasnt a mod movd tihs trhed yet????????? Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

it’s me i’m trent

kn0xy

Level 1 Re-Re

WHATS THE POINT, WE DON’T CARE ABOUT ALL YOUR OPNINIONS!!! **** SAKE!

Wait, this game is about being a ****tard to others right? ROFL

RedlockRipper

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

nin is playing lollapalooza in chicago this year. chicago is my home town. i was born and raised here. trent is starting the tour in canada, and going across the continent, then all of a sudden, he drops out of canada to come to the us, and the second stop he makes is right here in my hometown.

coincidence? i don’t think so.

it was as if he’d been trying to stay away from me, but finally had to give in to the need to be close to me. just like i need to be close to him.

i found out about the tour dates from my best friend, india. the nin website has been blocking me since this past december, after i sent trent a chapbook of my poetry for christmas. i know it wasn’t him that was behind all that. probably one of those pathetic hangers-on who keep trying to turn him gay, when he’s not and never will be.

when i saw that he was coming to chicago in august, exactly three months before my birthday (to the day!), i knew. whoever in his entourage that’s been trying to keep us apart has failed. he’s found a way to reach me. and i’ll be there.

so trent, if you’re reading this (and i know you are), i know that your heart’s been aching. i know, because mine has too, baby. i should never have believed all those rumors about you being gay or bi. all that did was hurt me and, worse, hurt you. i’m so sorry.

when you arrive here in chicago, i’ll be waiting for you.

love forever and ever,

kerri

I don’t really have an awnser, but will you join me in suicide?Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!