Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Domination Theme Ideas

bunny_killer

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 25 Camwhore

I'M A FAT COW MOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Adding some ideas for discussion (some new, some old):

1) Domination Scoop Fiesta: When you get a scoop, you actually earn a random flava

2) DFF (Domination Favourite Flava): Every time you earn a scoop of a specific flava that week, you get two

2a) Two scoops of flava: Every day during the week, a different flava is chosen, each scoop of the chosen flava that is earned is doubled

2b) Cracker Jacks: Every time you earn a scoop of a designated flava you get a random second scoop

3) Domination Card Fiesta: Everyone starts with a random card (or multiple cards)

4) I like iced cream: No cards for a given week

5) My Favourite Domination : All scoops earned are a specified flava

DISCUSS

I have an idea for a card

The Little Bastard

use of this card will give you all the cards or scoops of a person of your choice it will be random if you get cards or scoops

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

bunny_killer Posted:

I have an idea for a card

The Little Bastard

use of this card will give you all the cards or scoops of a person of your choice it will be random if you get cards or scoops

There is another thread for domination card suggestions. This one is for Theme Ideas. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

“There can be only one”

Only one of your alts can participate in Dom that week. You choose which.

I’ll elaborate on my reasoning behind this suggestion in another thread at another time. But it comes down to two basic thing, which I’ll mention here in case anyone who wants the Flamebate ePeen feels like starting that thread:

1) Domination is currently a money game; if you can buy enough alts, you can buy your medals.

2) Out-of-klan alts are helped by klanmates. In other words, if Player A and Player B are both in, say, Episode3Gamma, then all of PlayerA and PlayerB’s alts help each other out in whatever bracket they fall. This is equivalent to a professional baseball team throwing ringers into the Little League games: Not fun for anyone but the ringers.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

1v1: Each bracket contains just two people.

1v1v1: Three. And so on.

Mbumive cluster****: One bracket. Everyone in Forumwarz.

Skill level: Brackets are set up so that all the players in a given bracket have the same or nearly the same number of medals.

Co-op: Each player gets randomly paired up with another player, and they’re a team that shares scoops and cards.

Klan fight: Each klan is its own bracket. Only applies to people who are in a klan with more than 1 person.

Dizziness: Every day, each player’s scoops are randomly shuffled, like having The Switcheroo but with all of your flavors.

Handicap: Each day, whoever is in first place loses 5 scoops, like a half bumhole.

Elimination: Each day, whoever has the least scoops is eliminated. If there’s a tie for last, they’re all out.

Health bar: If you run out of scoops, you’re out. To prevent people from simply getting ninja’d right when they earn their first scoop, this wouldn’t take effect until day 2. Watch out for those Shotguns!

Shiny: Double medals awarded!

Almost-winner: Medals go to the person in second place for each category.

Card counting: Instead of medals going to whoever has the most scoops/min scoops, they go to whoever has the most cards/min cards.

****ing blue shells: The only card available is The bumhole.

Wait, what?: Cards and scoops are reversed. Anything that normally earns you a scoop earns a card, with each flavor corresponding to a different card, and you trade in 4 cards for a scoop. Might have to reduce the effect of each card.

Tastes like mystery flavor: All or some of the flavors are shuffled so that something that earns you flavor X instead earns flavor Y. You don’t know what action corresponds to what flavor until you get one.

Refund: After getting a card, you can trade it back in for 3 random scoops. Also you don’t get to pick one of two cards when drawing, you just get a random one.

Head start: Anyone with zero medals gets a free scoop at the start of the round.

Perhaps instead of just doing theme weeks, individual brackets could have different themes, plus some plain brackets that have no theme and some having more than one theme.

Also there should be an epeen for winning a theme round.

1338h4x edited this message on 08/12/2008 7:52PM

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

How about mystery week – when the rules for the week aren’t revealed? It would be cool to see people posting fake stuff

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Cattbum Posted:

How about mystery week – when the rules for the week aren’t revealed? It would be cool to see people posting fake stuff

That would be really cool. “Learn as you go”. We’d just need some advance time warning so we had a chance to save up visits (those of us who don’t play regularly but might want to join in on the mystery).

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

There shouldn’t be any advance warning, since it’s all about mystery.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

How about a theme week where the end time is different? Say, 6 hours earlier or later?

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Mewmew Posted:

Domination is okay, but I’d like to see it shaken up a little bit with some random board rules that apply once and a while to games. Such as:

“Free Cards (No Greencards, Mexicans go away)” – Everybody gets 5 free cards to use.

“Can’t we all just get along?” – You have to earn your place just through earning scoops. No cards are allowed to be used at all.

“Double double bunghole trouble” – Every card is doubled in effectiveness.

“Three Musketeers” – Every card used, the effect is used on ALL players on the board.

“You and I both, friend” – Every card used against someone also gets used on yourself.

“Gumjob” – All cards are halved in effectiveness.

“You’re such a spaz” – Cards have a 50% chance to be used against a random player instead of who you are trying to use them on.

“Shake it up baby” – Every other day cards and scoops are randomly mixed up between all players.

“Equal rights” – One random day during the week, scoops and cards are divided equally between all players, extras thrown out.

“But I really do like Carebears” – No aggressive cards can be used against other players.

“African Americans in the night” – One of the above rules is in effect, but you are not told which one it is (You can’t see which effect is running).

I love these

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Make an unannounced theme that you can’t post anonymously in the domination stall. Keep the check box so that it is a surprise.

Maybe not an entire theme, just a part.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Why not random end time rather than everyone waiting for the last few minutes? I believe it’s been done before but I’m not too sure.

I love the Klan warfare one, although it can really help out Klans comprised of few people with many alts, it does stop the Grey Goose Mafiosa from having 75% of a bracket to themselves.

Big Blind – You don’t know what your cards are until you play them and they are chosen at random.

Clbum Warfare – Brackets contain only people of the same clbum, This would help re-res out a fair bit.

Red Rover – Either people are voted off of their bracket and sent to another one every day, or every day the brackets shuffle a little bit to even out how well players are doing, total scoops and cards would all come into effect if it’s not voted.

There are WMDs – You are given false information about how many cards and/or scoops everyone has, usually they’d have more.

Used Car Salesman – Either randomly, x-many times or whenever you log in, you are forced to buy a card in order to even see the boards let alone play them at all.

Haggle – When you buy a card, it takes 4 scoops at random, you can’t choose the flavor.

Solipsist – Only cards available are bumhole and personal ones, otherwise you don’t see any other players in any brackets including your own, you are only aware of yourself.

Wait, what? – Each player starts the week with 100 scoops of each flavor but now must try to get rid of their own. You can have a max of 100 scoops of any flavor and must accept more scoops to buy cards. Anything which would normally give scoops now takes them away until you have none, beneficial cards can now be played on opponents and no bumhole card. Lowest totals are not the goal.

Pick your pony – Medals are given out for the highest total of EVERY flavor, not just any flavor (5 medals total) as well as minimum scoops, but not total scoops.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!