Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dumb Questions

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Azsedcf Posted:

Is there anything that increases the Charisma stat?

What about items you can buy that increase the Luck stat?

camwhores get charisma+ and luck+ shoes.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

1. Do unspent upgrade points carry over when you lvl up or should I blow them when have them?
2. I just pwnt the KKK, joined the FBO but i have not recieved the ePeen or any new contacts/missions/anything. Did i **** up or should i just play with my male reproductive organ for a while?
BeavisSaves edited this message on 11/10/2007 2:41PM

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

BeavisSaves Posted:

1. Do unspent upgrade points carry over when you lvl up or should I blow them when have them?
2. I just pwnt the KKK, joined the FBO but i have not recieved the ePeen or any new contacts/missions/anything. Did i **** up or should i just play with my male reproductive organ for a while?
Pretty sure they carry over, and you have to wait a day for the e-peen and new missions.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Maha Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Pretty sure they carry over, and you have to wait a day for the e-peen and new missions.

They absolutely do carry over, in fact sometimes it can be really worth your while not to spend all your upgrades.

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Halberd Posted:

I don’t think you can, they’re a one-time item like the Virtual (something) CD that gives a mbumive +10 defense bonus.

Zuh? What is this?

John Dyne

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Is there any way to view your history with your contacts in sTalk? I sort of spaced when talking to Doctor O the first time and forgot what the **** I was supposed to do, and it isn’t rightly a mission thing so I figure I’m stuck.

That and some conversations are pretty funny and I’d like to go back to look at them.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

PhonesItIn Posted:

Halberd Posted:

I don’t think you can, they’re a one-time item like the Virtual (something) CD that gives a mbumive +10 defense bonus.

Zuh? What is this?

It’s a reward you can get from Doctor O if you play your cards right

John Dyne Posted:

Is there any way to view your history with your contacts in sTalk? I sort of spaced when talking to Doctor O the first time and forgot what the **** I was supposed to do, and it isn’t rightly a mission thing so I figure I’m stuck.

That and some conversations are pretty funny and I’d like to go back to look at them.

We don’t save your conversation history right now, but I’ve been considering it for game-design purposes, and if we do that I’ll definitely look into this feature.

Sulevis

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So, I’ve been having a lot of luck in this game, but then Yuriko-chan blocked me and none of my sTalk contacts have been any help. What do I do?

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Sulevis Posted:

So, I’ve been having a lot of luck in this game, but then Yuriko-chan blocked me and none of my sTalk contacts have been any help. What do I do?

deploy the xss code in forums and you should unlock a few more contacts

Sulevis

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cheers! Now, how do I get the XSS code in the first place?

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Check your tubmail.

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

How do you know how many threads are left in a forum\ to pwn?

Is it just how many threads are left? Even at the very start of a forum?

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think you can just count the threads when you first enter a forum and count down from there.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

ARMERICA****YEAH Posted:

I think you can just count the threads when you first enter a forum and count down from there.

You can also click “Back to Threads” and see the updated list.

StLouisRibs

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m a retard. How do I add images to my sig/stall/profile?

StLouisRibs edited this message on 11/12/2007 7:26PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

All of them use bbcode, if you google that language you can get a pretty good idea of how it works. Also a lot of image hosts will just give you bbcode for the images you upload to them, so it’s just a matter of copying and pasting.

mareeplvr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What does it mean if someone has Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Same source as the Best Player Ever E-Peen™ Log in to see images!

It means they’ve donated.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Does the offense stat help lower tiered abilites out significantly more than it helps higher tiered abilities, and if it does, is that on purpose? With an offense stat of 9 I’ve been doing 116 damage with the ‘Bad Poetry’ attack, which means a 16 % increase in the base damage of the attack. With the same offense level of 9 I’ve been doing around 20 damage with the ‘Bash Keyboard with Helmet’ and ‘Drool on Keyboard attacks’, which is more than a 300% increase of the abilities base damage of 3-6.

When I noticed that I had been playing in different forums though, the RPG and the KKK forums, so the Bash/Droll ability did have an easier target as I used those in the KKK forums. Still, it seems like there is a huge difference in how much offense helps various abilities.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

7u880y Posted:

Does the offense stat help lower tiered abilites out significantly more than it helps higher tiered abilities, and if it does, is that on purpose? With an offense stat of 9 I’ve been doing 116 damage with the ‘Bad Poetry’ attack, which means a 16 % increase in the base damage of the attack. With the same offense level of 9 I’ve been doing around 20 damage with the ‘Bash Keyboard with Helmet’ and ‘Drool on Keyboard attacks’, which is more than a 300% increase of the abilities base damage of 3-6.

When I noticed that I had been playing in different forums though, the RPG and the KKK forums, so the Bash/Droll ability did have an easier target as I used those in the KKK forums. Still, it seems like there is a huge difference in how much offense helps various abilities.

It is currently additive, and is something that we’ll be addressing in the upcoming re-balancing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!