Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 My attack froze or something like that.

Captain enjoy

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I went to the KKK forum to pwn it but when I clicked my FBO Flame Attack (or something like that) it looked like the whole thing froze. I couldn’t click my other attacks so I refreshed and that kicked me out of the forum Log in to see images!

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I had this happen to me the very first time I tried to use the FBO XSS. Worked fine on my second visit though. This was my first attack on my first visit to the poop forum, if that helps any.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

There was a bug with the FBO attack that I spent the afternoon tracking down. I think it’s fixed, sorry about that guys.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

So is it a pain for you to give me a forum view to make up for the one that got wasted? It i’s a pain then it’s no big deal, but I’ll use it if it isn’t a hbumle.

Captain enjoy

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah it would be nice to get that forum visit back.

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i’ve lost about three forums views this way ( i lose them every day btw) so if you could just watch my forum views and reset them when they get to zero four times a day (4-3=1. 1×4=4 simple mathematics really) that would be cool. also, i need a new bicyl

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

PhonesItIn Posted:

i’ve lost about three forums views this way ( i lose them every day btw) so if you could just watch my forum views and reset them when they get to zero four times a day (4-3=1. 1×4=4 simple mathematics really) that would be cool. also, i need a new bicyl

Sarcasm aside the loss of views is really really ****ing annoying.

At least when this happened to me the other day I got it back from Troutmeister. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!