Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion Can atheists be good Americans?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Okay guys… for a while now I’ve been pretty quiet about my religion, but since the car crash I was in a couple of weeks ago that almost killed me, I recently converted to Christianity. I’m glad I did, and my life has improved dramatically. You should talk to me if you have any questions about accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savor.

Ah, sorry, I am rambling. Anyway, I’ve recently been thinking: can atheists be good Americans?

My conclusion: No.

Intellectually – no. . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution, since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Socially – no. . . Because his allegiance to Satan forbids him to make friends with Christians.

Philosophically – no. . . Because atheism does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and atheism cannot co-exist. Every atheist government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Theologically – no. . . Because his allegiance is to Satan.

Spiritually – no. . . Because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, therefore after much study and deliberation, I personally think we should be very suspicious of ALL atheists in this country.

They obviously cannot be both “good” atheists and good Americans.

Atheists are stupid and cannot be good Americans. Here atheists. reasons why god exists:

ARGUMENT FROM NUMBERS

(1) Millions and millions of people believe in God.

(2) They can’t all be wrong, can they?

(3) Therefore, God exists.

ARGUMENT FROM OFFENSE

(1) God exists.

(2) [Atheist makes counterarguments.]

(3) You know what? I am offended.

(4) Therefore, God exists.

ARGUMENT FROM PREFERRED ANCESTRY

(1) I don’t want to be related to monkeys.

(2) Therefore, God exists.

Well, can’t beat that!

-God- edited this message on 04/19/2008 10:00AM

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Nice fakepost.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Christians are so kewl! Especialy about rapes.

God Posted:

“If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of the city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)

And if the woman is not engaged, she is forced to marry her rapist! The rapist simply pays a fine:

“If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.” (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

And beside – christian priests like to **** young boys!

How can America prosper, if no one will **** little underage boys?

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Zre Posted:

QFT American tradition! You know the saying ’’ If you aren’t raped by a priest in the bum, you’re not an Ameican’‘

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

Zre Posted:

yes this is a great argument because people still live by principles established 3000 years ago Log in to see images!

and everyone knows that there has never been an atheist pedophile! only Christians are pedophiles!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

I think the more relevant question is, can people who use Facebook be good Americans? And the answer is clearly no.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

^^^lol

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Zre Posted:

“If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of the city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)

Typical atheist ploy of misquoting the bible. Can’t you read the part that says “because she cried not”? If she didn’t yell out, it’s obvious she enjoyed it.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tesfan Posted:

Typical atheist ploy of misquoting the bible. Can’t you read the part that says “because she cried not”? If she didn’t yell out, it’s obvious she enjoyed it.

Evil atheists say that in some cases enjoy victim is so scared that she can not even scream. But it’s explained in psychology. And psychology was invented with devil help, no doubt. Log in to see images! Zre edited this message on 04/19/2008 10:20AM

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

In any case, concerning pedophile priests:

Bad people have a tendency to seek out positions of moral authority. Priests, cops, politicians, teachers, etc.

They do this for several reasons. One might do it because it is a way to counter their self image, because they know they are a bad person who wants to do bad things. One might do it because they are so malicious that they know they will gain access to victims if they obtain a moral authoritarian position. One might do it because they love the power it gives them over other people and they are a megalomaniac. There’s lots of reasons but it leads to the same conclusion.

It is why you have to be wary of people who have a position of moral authority. But you have to realize that it is the few, around 4% or so, who ruin the name of the many in general society. 96% of them are good people who want to help others. I’m a gay baby. It is a staple worldwide, across all cultures and countries, and it speaks out a truth about human psychology and attributes more so than any specific group, religious or not. It makes it easy for disgruntled people to rail against any group that has moral authority, but anyone who actually does speak out is in error because they aren’t seeing the big picture, and are biased against that group because of personal reasons. Atheists might identify priests as pedophiles and attach that stigma to the whole group in order to make themselves feel better about being atheist, which has a general negative stigmata (although also uneeded and unfair) attached to it as well.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tesfan Posted:

Yeah, ‘cos rapists never used weapons or threats against a woman’s life to enforce compliance back then.

This verse was the beginning of the unravelling of my faith. Now I am an evil atheist.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

enire Posted:

Yeah, ‘cos rapists never used weapons or threats against a woman’s life to enforce compliance back then.

This verse was the beginning of the unravelling of my faith. Now I am an evil atheist.

I am pretty sure that pbumage is about adultery and has nothing to do with enjoy.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

True Christian Church of Christ about Job. MUST READ WHOLE SITE! Log in to see images!

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

The term GOOD AMERICAN is an oxymoron.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

The term GOOD AMERICAN is an oxymoron.

why do you say that

FATALCANDY

Level 1 Re-Re

MADAFAKAZ

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

People who post images because thay can’t come up with verbal argument are…

markchd Posted:

Sweet, Grammar Nazi time.

OHH, if you want it to be possessive it’s just I-T-S, but if you want it to be a contraction then it’s I-T-apostrophe-S. Scalawag.

Um. Also Heil the em dash.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Zre Posted:

Oh, real mature. I’ve always said atheists are just people too stupid to comprehend God.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!