Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Should the Flamebate Fodder E-Peen be removed?

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Lets face it, Giving an E-Peen to whoever spams the Flamebate the most is a bad idea. Should it be connected to a rating system to reflect actual contributions to Flamebate or just removed?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

If a large number of people are responding, they must have something to respond to. And if they have something to respond to, then isn’t it a contribution?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

You are aware that this E-Peen has been changed?

Forumwarz Blog Posted:

The Flamebate Leaderboard has been changed. It is now based on unique users who reply to your threads, not total posts. Additionally, it is now restricted to public forums, so Klan stuff isn’t counted.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

sum ppl just repetedly post spam, tho. ive seen an entire page of multi-page threds that was all spam by the same person.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

sum ppl just repetedly post spam, tho. ive seen an entire page of multi-page threds that was all spam by the same person.

I’m not saying that it’s right, but it’s better than having no one posting at all.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Arktor Posted:

I’m not saying that it’s right, but it’s better than having no one posting at all.

no argument ther

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Most forums of good games are active as long as the game remains freash. The Crotch Zombies add new content often enough to keep things interesting. And the forum games will still be played E-Peen™ or no E-Peen™. The E-Peen™ just encourages useless drivel to be posted in hopes of getting as many responses as possible.

I think it hurts the Flamebate.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Edit: Apparently the new system to prevent people from posting too soon after the last post triggers on edits leading to doubler posting.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 04/16/2008 11:38AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Honestly, I appreciate the recent changes. The scripting that was going on was just silly.

Personally, when I first saw the different e-peens, what I wondered was where was the emo based e-peen?

– Popularity lends itself to the idea of camwhore.

– Flamebate fodder lends itself to the idea of trolling.

Where is the love for the emo clbum?

As long as the threads initiated in gameplay/domination/forumbuilder are kept spam free, I don’t see a reason someone can’t post in the other areas. Especially with the new conditions, if they want unique replies they’re going to have to come up with entertaining threads.

A far bigger frustration from a competitive standpoint is the most cred or most pwned e-peens. Unless certain players stop playing, those are beyond the reach of anyone else.

Currently I’ve had a huge good luck streak gambling and am on top of the flezz board. I’d love to see the e-peens like these become less exclusive. I know, I know, but the player base is much larger at this point – having only one available has to be a very daunting thing for a new player! If not an expansion to a top 5 or top 10, I could see a monthly reset type thing being a real morale boost to newer players. Beginning of the month your earned counters (not your actual flezz/cred/forums/whatever) is set to zero and the count starts with the current months earnings. Maybe there wouldn’t be a point in that with forums, since it’s a set number, but for the others it might be a nice thing to go into the month thinking there could be a chance to compete.

Just a thought.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

scullyangel Posted:

I’d love to see the e-peens like these become less exclusive. I know, I know, but the player base is much larger at this point – having only one available has to be a very daunting thing for a new player! If not an expansion to a top 5 or top 10, I could see a monthly reset type thing being a real morale boost to newer players. Beginning of the month your earned counters (not your actual flezz/cred/forums/whatever) is set to zero and the count starts with the current months earnings. Maybe there wouldn’t be a point in that with forums, since it’s a set number, but for the others it might be a nice thing to go into the month thinking there could be a chance to compete.

Just a thought.

off topic but i ttly agree.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

EDIT: how does editng a post count as postng? its nawt completly my fault i messd up evn if it is completly my fault. im so confused.

Double Edit: ah, cos they make it a new post.

Sxxy_Saide_69 edited this message on 04/16/2008 12:05PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

If CZ starts using timed leaderboards, it could really get better or worse, depending on how E-Peen are given.

I don’t think Flamebate Fodder accounts for much of the activity on the forums. Some people do start forums just to move up, but they’re usually crap topics. I could be wrong though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!