Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It If you were feeling bad about your life come read this OP/First post combo it will make you feel so much better

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

:snipe:

showderpian

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

quality thrader

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Rocket spend a year of your life just moving my posts to FoW but just my posts so they’re out of context and don’t make sense and future internet archaeologists will be like “humph most of this forum is **** but this Full of Won section is quite interesting I wonder what it all means perhaps we’ve unlocked the key to what early humans called ‘humor’ we must take this back for further studies” and then they’ll be research papers and translations and **** and like artist interpretations of what I may have looked like and it’ll be like a fat man but with one arm and a vaguely dog-lookin head because there’s so many dogs doin people things pictures out there now that it’s gonna be really confusing to tell us apart in the future archaeologistly speaking. Tia

I see I spelled your name rocket above ricket but this is some steam of consciousness **** so **** no to going back and editing I think you got it I’ll report this post to make sure though have a chill day

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Indiana Jonas Posted:

Rocket spend a year of your life just moving my posts to FoW but just my posts so they’re out of context and don’t make sense and future internet archaeologists will be like “humph most of this forum is **** but this Full of Won section is quite interesting I wonder what it all means perhaps we’ve unlocked the key to what early humans called ‘humor’ we must take this back for further studies” and then they’ll be research papers and translations and **** and like artist interpretations of what I may have looked like and it’ll be like a fat man but with one arm and a vaguely dog-lookin head because there’s so many dogs doin people things pictures out there now that it’s gonna be really confusing to tell us apart in the future archaeologistly speaking. Tia

I see I spelled your name rocket above ricket but this is some steam of consciousness **** so **** no to going back and editing I think you got it I’ll report this post to make sure though have a chill day

Rickey did u start yet? Let me know thanks

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Indiana Jonas Posted:

Rickey did u start yet? Let me know thanks

imagine still maintaining the “im a good poster” schtick ten ****ing years later on a dead forum

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

jiggaloon Posted:

imagine still maintaining the “im a good poster” schtick ten ****ing years later on a dead forum

whoa whoa I already abdicated the best poster throne you don’t have to come at me with such fire anymore friend there’s nothing to gain I mean I guess I’m happy that my posts here made such an impression on you that you instantly remembered me and knew what my stick is (you misspelled stick up there btw but ima let it slide) all these years later but we can do without the hostility I think.

Let’s just have some ****in friendly good-time posts huh?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Indiana Jonas Posted:

whoa whoa I already abdicated the best poster throne you don’t have to come at me with such fire anymore friend there’s nothing to gain I mean I guess I’m happy that my posts here made such an impression on you that you instantly remembered me and knew what my stick is (you misspelled stick up there btw but ima let it slide) all these years later but we can do without the hostility I think.

Let’s just have some ****in friendly good-time posts huh?

Also it’s not a stick I just am a good poster. pointing out my good posts is like watching someone use a 10 year old solar calculator and being like “imagine keeping up the “turn sun lasers into correct math” stick on an outdated technology 10 ****ing years later”. That’s just what it does man.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Indiana Jonas Posted:

Also it’s not a stick I just am a good poster. pointing out my good posts is like watching someone use a 10 year old solar calculator and being like “imagine keeping up the “turn sun lasers into correct math” stick on an outdated technology 10 ****ing years later”. That’s just what it does man.

I’m like the calculator in this analogy in case anyone missed it

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Indiana Jonas Posted:

I’m like the calculator in this analogy in case anyone missed it

But not math it’s good posts I do hope that clears it up. I’m just ok at math and I don’t use the sun to do it I use a pencil and paper and sometimes a solar calculator which is ironic given the subject matter of the last 3 posts.

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

you know its funny when im being ironic but like casually i adopt a cadence and diction thats similar to yours, i guess there was kind of a zeitgeist to the posting here and i was an impressionable young lad and picked it up, thats pretty cool, its weird being back here because back when it was active i was like 12 years old literally a child and now im a man thats kinda ****ed

ive wasted so much of my life but i started out pretty disadvantaged. and yet here i am. im not even being ironic rn this isnt a bit this is me good lord

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

its weird because im at this age now where i actually have some time to look back on and im picking up the pieces from all this trauma i went through as a kid and i think that trauma is what attracted me to these kinds of places you know? the conflict and toxicity was so normal to me because of my family that i actually sought it out in my social interactions w ppl and its been a process of removing that from my personality. its hard, man. i just went through a difficult breakup and my fear of being inadequate is what did it, and i just wish i could have not had that fear because i liked the guy and i liked spending time with him. it doesnt matter now though which makes it hard to care about continuing the work ive been doing on myself but i know ill be better off regardless

jiggaloon edited this message on 07/06/2019 10:26AM

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

im about to be 24 and i feel like such a loser. nothing has worked out how i wanted it to and i dont know whats going to happen. i feel like im not even a real person, like theres no such thing as me, and im in a permanent state of subduction, everything on the surface being pulled down and down and down and heated and folded and compressed into a slurry only to be pushed back up to the surface to briefly harden and then subduct again

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Indiana Jonas Posted:

But not math it’s good posts I do hope that clears it up. I’m just ok at math and I don’t use the sun to do it I use a pencil and paper and sometimes a solar calculator which is ironic given the subject matter of the last 3 posts.

I got my graphing calculator taken away in 9th grade math because the teacher caught me playing Doom in clbum. Well when I say “Doom” I mean “Doom pour TI-83”, a really ****ty French calculator game.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

jiggaloon Posted:

its weird because im at this age now where i actually have some time to look back on and im picking up the pieces from all this trauma i went through as a kid and i think that trauma is what attracted me to these kinds of places you know? the conflict and toxicity was so normal to me because of my family that i actually sought it out in my social interactions w ppl and its been a process of removing that from my personality. its hard, man. i just went through a difficult breakup and my fear of being inadequate is what did it, and i just wish i could have not had that fear because i liked the guy and i liked spending time with him. it doesnt matter now though which makes it hard to care about continuing the work ive been doing on myself but i know ill be better off regardless

haha gayyyyyyyy

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

haha gayyyyyyyy

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

jiggaloon Posted:

jiggaloon Posted:

im about to be 24 and i feel like such a loser. nothing has worked out how i wanted it to and i dont know whats going to happen. i feel like im not even a real person, like theres no such thing as me, and im in a permanent state of subduction, everything on the surface being pulled down and down and down and heated and folded and compressed into a slurry only to be pushed back up to the surface to briefly harden and then subduct again

Oh wow… I’m actually crying at how big of a ****ing mood this is.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

jiggaloon Posted:

you know its funny when im being ironic but like casually i adopt a cadence and diction thats similar to yours, i guess there was kind of a zeitgeist to the posting here and i was an impressionable young lad and picked it up, thats pretty cool, its weird being back here because back when it was active i was like 12 years old literally a child and now im a man thats kinda ****ed

ive wasted so much of my life but i started out pretty disadvantaged. and yet here i am. im not even being ironic rn this isnt a bit this is me good lord

If it matters I’ve never loved you more. Also steady flat easy lives are boring and worthless. Enjoy your peaks and horrible deep soul crushing sub-ocean pitch black hopeless trenches because you’re actually living. People who have never clawed out from one of those trenches have no clue what happy actually feels like or how much it’s worth. **** that

Can we go back to talking about calculators now?

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Indiana Jonas Posted:

If it matters I’ve never loved you more. Also steady flat easy lives are boring and worthless. Enjoy your peaks and horrible deep soul crushing sub-ocean pitch black hopeless trenches because you’re actually living. People who have never clawed out from one of those trenches have no clue what happy actually feels like or how much it’s worth. **** that

That was actually pretty nice. Just like my TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, not only did I have Doom in French but I also had Pac-Man and Blackjack and even a really bad Space Invaders clone. I guess it also did math but I got straight Cs in math. Probably because I played calculator games all the time.

Oh you were talking about solar calculators? I have a fairly decent Casio calculator somewhere for when we weren’t allowed graphing calculators for whatever reason (state tests, etc). What made this one nice is it had a 2-line display so you could see the equation as you were typing. Very useful. I think it looked like this

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Indiana Jonas Posted:

its hard to feel like any of it is worth it when people with far more privilege have to work half as hard to get twice as far. ive spent the past three years of my life studying mathematics because i want(ed) to be a professor but that dream feels further and further out of reach as i realize more and more how few professors there are that come from the background i come from. i can talk to you for hours about abstract algebra and topology and algebraic topology and all this **** and for what? i had a promising career as a writer, i was getting publications like nobody’s business, but then i focused on math and that ended up taking all of my creative energy — people don’t realize that math is a very creative field. it’s essentially just poetics with rigor — and it feels pointless. it all feels ****ign pointless. im poor and sad and i cant afford the therapy i desperately need.

jiggaloon edited this message on 07/07/2019 5:47AM

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

oh and im 30k in student loan debt. id have to take on more to get further. im never gonna pay that **** back. **** the feds.

i miss joey

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!