Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It 30 bp for a decent laugh

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

THE JOKE IS IN YOUR HAND

Saint Toaster

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

FSSSSHHHHH

ArchWolf99

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Is this a trick question?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

its me and my new name and avatar

Hindiana Bonas

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Indiana Jonas Posted:

its me and my new name and avatar

lmao i wondered what u were gonna do w/ those bp’s

James1011R

Avatar: 252493 2011-07-31 00:32:06 -0400

[Ultreon - Reborn]

Level 54 Hacker

Ultreon is short for fine upstanding member of societys that eat **** on a daily basis

puss mcquack Posted:

toxx, or whatever… make me laugh

If I could blend this post, it would produce deception smoke.

Will it Blend?

wrote suom **** that dint makd sense. **** you give me points cause thserse ****ers are disphits

MitchZer0

Avatar: 228434 2012-04-03 22:30:48 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 40 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

Charchar

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Pirate walks into a bar. Steering wheel on his groin. Bartender asks “what’s up with that?”. Pirate replies “Arrr, it’s driving me nuts.”

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Charchar Posted:

Pirate walks into a bar. Steering wheel on his groin. Bartender asks “what’s up with that?”. Pirate replies “Arrr, it’s driving me nuts.”

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

ricket’s male reproductive organ

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Finny Posted:

ricket’s male reproductive organ

Pics or doesn’t exist Log in to see images!

Geno_Side

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Two ship captains were sitting at the bar one night getting good and lit when one turned to the other and said, “You know what gets me, though, is these damn sailors! Oh sure, they’re fine for the first few weeks, but on those three-month trips at sea they start getting pretty hard up. With all the whacking off going on, it’s a wonder any work is getting done, and it’s making a mess all over the ship. I don’t know what to do!”

The other captain smiles knowingly at his companion. “Oldest trick in the book. You take the crew and divide them into two teams. Then you buy about 50 barrels and put them on the ship. You tell the crew that the team that fills the most barrels wins a bag of gold.”

“Well that’s a great way to keep the ship clean, but then I’m out a bag of gold every trip!”

“Not so,” replied the other captain. “After you get back to port, take all the barrels together and sell them to the wax factory to make into candles. You make a tidy profit every time.”

The captain pondered this and the next day, he took his friend’s advice and divided the crew, bought a bunch of barrels, and set off to sea. Before long, the crew took to the new system and began filling barrel after barrel.

When they finally reached port, the captain sold the barrels for a huge profit. ‘This is great,’ thought the captain, ‘before long, I’ll be able to buy a new boat!’

This went on, voyage after voyage. Then one day, the ship happened back to that very first port. Coming down the gangplank, the captain was surprised to see the cops waiting for him. As they slapped the cuffs on him, the captain cried out, “What’s the meaning of this?!”

“You sick bastard,” replied the cop. “Remember all those barrels you sold to the candle factory last time you pbumed through town?”

“Sure,” said the captain. “What about ‘em?!”

“Well, they made them into candles, sold them to the convent, and now all the nuns are pregnant!”

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Geno_Side Posted:

Two ship captains were sitting at the bar one night getting good and lit when one turned to the other and said, “You know what gets me, though, is these damn sailors! Oh sure, they’re fine for the first few weeks, but on those three-month trips at sea they start getting pretty hard up. With all the whacking off going on, it’s a wonder any work is getting done, and it’s making a mess all over the ship. I don’t know what to do!”

The other captain smiles knowingly at his companion. “Oldest trick in the book. You take the crew and divide them into two teams. Then you buy about 50 barrels and put them on the ship. You tell the crew that the team that fills the most barrels wins a bag of gold.”

“Well that’s a great way to keep the ship clean, but then I’m out a bag of gold every trip!”

“Not so,” replied the other captain. “After you get back to port, take all the barrels together and sell them to the wax factory to make into candles. You make a tidy profit every time.”

The captain pondered this and the next day, he took his friend’s advice and divided the crew, bought a bunch of barrels, and set off to sea. Before long, the crew took to the new system and began filling barrel after barrel.

When they finally reached port, the captain sold the barrels for a huge profit. ‘This is great,’ thought the captain, ‘before long, I’ll be able to buy a new boat!’

This went on, voyage after voyage. Then one day, the ship happened back to that very first port. Coming down the gangplank, the captain was surprised to see the cops waiting for him. As they slapped the cuffs on him, the captain cried out, “What’s the meaning of this?!”

“You sick bastard,” replied the cop. “Remember all those barrels you sold to the candle factory last time you pbumed through town?”

“Sure,” said the captain. “What about ‘em?!”

“Well, they made them into candles, sold them to the convent, and now all the nuns are pregnant!”

Good God, if your ejaculate can be turned into candle wax, go see a doctor!

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Good God, if your ejaculate can be turned into candle wax, go see a doctor!

My ejaculate is easily mistaken for pesto.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Bacchus Posted:

My ejaculate is easily mistaken for pesto.

That’s not pesto, it’s chimichurri

get it? because you’re a fine upstanding member of society lol
sdgrbbum09 Posted:

That’s not pesto, it’s chimichurri

get it? because you’re a fine upstanding member of society lol

Explains the leaves.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!