Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama [NON-CONTEST][NSFW][NEWBIES LOOK HERE] Convince me to give you BP

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

what everyone else was thinking Posted:

aids woman's genitals is so bland nobody cares about him or his ****ty alts to think its him or to even wonder who that new fabulous person is

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

oh you were raging4chan4chan? That makes all the difference let me just oh wait no I’m kidding you’re terrible

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

SanDyk Posted:

raging4chan4chan

Phrozenflame-

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

O wow a flamewar can I join?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

yeah pretty much do whatever

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Pathetic “obsessed with forumwarps” routine

He really bothered to make an account, then play to level 4, then post for like a week before he revealed.

Man, he really showed us we have no life.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I miss when AIDS woman's genitals wasn’t a complete fabulous person. That was a good 3 days.

I miss when AIDS woman's genitals was a kangaroo.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

xRAINBOWxPIKACHUx Posted:

then play to level 4

that’s enough proof of a lack of life

space, don’t deny it you love me Log in to see images!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

This thread sucks so much male reproductive organ.

r0b0tic_ka7

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

What the hell, I’m throwing an oar in.

Who the **** are you and why should I care? I started playing this game since it looked amusing, and I’m aware that I’ll reach a point that I won’t be able to play anymore until I get episode 2.

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on? Episodes 2 & 3

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Because you seem like a nice guy and willing to help a noob out.

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Good question. I’m not sure how to give back, I suppose by being relatively active and helpful.

How much of the 150 beeps do you want? Preferably all of it, but since you don’t want to give all of it away then 100 for episode 2

r0b0tic_ka7 edited this message on 06/09/2011 12:10AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

lol

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

r0b0tic_ka7 Posted:

Who the **** are you and why should I care? I started playing this game since it looked amusing, and I’m aware that I’ll reach a point that I won’t be able to play anymore until I get episode 2.

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on? Episodes 2 & 3

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Because you seem like a nice guy and willing to help a noob out.

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Good question. I’m not sure how to give back, I suppose by being relatively active and helpful.

How much of the 150 beeps do you want? Preferably all of it, but since you don’t want to give all of it away then 100 for episode 2

What the ****, are you very special? You’re still able to play after you finish episode 1, and trust me, you’ll get bored and stop playing.

You’re either going to leave entirely (which is the best option), end up playing dom (which is very special), or spend the rest of your time here in a state of self loathing and trying to fit in.

you won’t

The Duchess

Avatar: 225958 2010-11-13 11:29:33 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 46 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Right. Well I, for one, was rather entertained with that reply. ‘Tis a pity indeed that Sandyk is a complete and utter prat and shan’t deliver the currency that the dear chap so charmingly requested!

I_cant_think-
_of_a_good_u-
sername

Level 21 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Who the **** are you and why should I care?

My real name is David Norrin. You should care because I’m pretty much the biggest noob in the history of mankind.

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on?

I’m gonna try to get Episode 2. If I don’t have enough BPs for it, I’m going to keep begging until I do. I’d buy some, but I’m really ****ing poor.

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

Because I’m the biggest noob ever, and you giving me BPs would be nice.

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

If I ever get a bit of money to spend on BPs, I’m gonna give other newbies some BPs as well

How much of the 150 beeps do you want?

I’d like enough to buy episode 2, but I’ll accept whatever donation you could give me.

Thank you

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

r0b0tic_ka7 Posted:

10/10 for effort. This is probably the first application that someone has actually put any effort in it really.

Because you seem like a nice guy and willing to help a noob out.

ahahaha lol

Good question. I’m not sure how to give back, I suppose by being relatively active and helpful.

Oh gee you’re going to be a plain old boring user. Ok I guess there’s no problem with that but what I’m looking for is the “next best thing”. Are you going to be remembered a month from now? Doubtful. I’m looking to invest in someone who will one day have the legendary status as handofg0d or leetlol or habort… oh wait no why would anyone want to have celebrity status on a ****ty forum?

Review your application and come back. I’m still unsure what to think

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

KING KING KING KING KING KING Posted:

This thread sucks so much male reproductive organ.

yeah king kolos you can post in here as much as you like but I’m not going to give you beeps.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I_cant_think_of_a_good_username Posted:

My real name is David Norrin. You should care because I’m pretty much the biggest noob in the history of mankind.

I’m gonna try to get Episode 2. If I don’t have enough BPs for it, I’m going to keep begging until I do. I’d buy some, but I’m really ****ing poor.

Because I’m the biggest noob ever, and you giving me BPs would be nice.

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

If I ever get a bit of money to spend on BPs, I’m gonna give other newbies some BPs as well

I’d like enough to buy episode 2, but I’ll accept whatever donation you could give me.

Thank you

Another good effort

“If” is a bit of an odd word. Considering you said that you are “poor as ****” and you can’t really buy some of the VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY yourself why should I trust you to buy VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY for other people?

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I dont see how caring about me has anything to do about giving me the money. Also I was IN THE TOP 5 of a prestigious forumwars contest I think at some point so if you dont know who I am you should just **** off.

I will use it in the betterment of this community by holding multiple probably never-ending contests and other kinds of activities that should increase the amount of active threads enough to give the impression of caring.

Did I not answer this question already?

Have you ever heard the definition of insanity?

All of it naturally. I would also like to point out that the fact that I already have had 101 of this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY sitting idly for months is very irrelevant, since if I get more of it I surely will take action.

UnlimitedTyyppi edited this message on 06/09/2011 12:12PM

I_cant_think-
_of_a_good_u-
sername

Level 21 Permanoob

“Asshat”

SanDyk Posted:

”If” is a bit of an odd word. Considering you said that you are “poor as ****” and you can’t really buy some of the VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY yourself why should I trust you to buy VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY for other people?

Well, I’m poor as **** now, since I don’t have any job opening anywhere and I still live with my parents and stuff. But when I’ll get money, I could buy some BPs and help other peoples who are poor.

If you give me some BPs, it means that, when I will have money, there will be more BPs for the others and less for me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!