Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Forumwarz Orange

Doccit

Avatar: 249901 2011-03-23 20:42:05 -0400

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

If I do something like customize my toolbar to have more slots while I have the subscription will it compress it all back to what it is now when I lose the subscription? Or am I simply no longer allowed to edit the number which I have afterwards?

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Yes. Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

In my humble opinion the purchase price of Forumwarz Orange exceeds its value

Doccit

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

Now now, supporting indy gaming is important, and while the orange doesn’t seem particularly valuable to me and I’m probably not going to buy it I certainly wouldn’t insult the fact that they offer it. Forumwarz is a great game Log in to see images! it deserves some of my money. And punctuate, goddammit.

Anyway, yes it will compress it or yes I won’t be able to edit the size? Sorry to press further, but ‘yes’ is a little ambiguous I’m afraid.

the toolbar’ll go back down to regular size when orange runs out

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Doccit Posted:

Now now, supporting indy gaming is important, and while the orange doesn’t seem particularly valuable to me and I’m probably not going to buy it I certainly wouldn’t insult the fact that they offer it. Forumwarz is a great game Log in to see images! it deserves some of my money. And punctuate, goddammit.

Anyway, yes it will compress it or yes I won’t be able to edit the size? Sorry to press further, but ‘yes’ is a little ambiguous I’m afraid.

I’m sorry, but I can’t help but fail to share the enthusiasm you feel for this site and the bumociated game.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Doccit Posted:

Your toolbar will go back to the normal size and you won’t be able to change the size anymore. And while Forumwarz isn’t the worst game I’ve ever played (I used to play AdventureQuest when I was 12), I’d hardly call it great and it is a bit of an insult that they offer Orange because the additions don’t really enhance the game at all and it’s just as easy to play without them.

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 04/01/2011 12:17AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

little tip

the site owners forgot about FWZ long ago.

they don’t deserve our support.

Doccit

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

Heh, I played adventurequest when I was that age as well. >.< Now I mostly play Kol (if anyone is googleing this, not AOL for kids or the kings of leon, kingdom of loathing). But really? Dead for years? That would explain why the forums are so unpopulated and the auction house is always empty despite the infrastructure in place to support a lot of activity and lots of content in this game, and why Bashey wrote like half of the community forums when he internet died in my world some time in 2007 or 2008. Thanks for the heads up though, I hadn’t yet put that together.

Anyway, Forumwarz still seems fun to me. Granted I’ve only been on for a week and a bit, but it’s held my attention so far. Even if it is more of a relic than I realized. I’m a little sorry to hear the dev’s quit. What did they move on to? Please god don’t say zinga.

And thanks for the clarification on the toolbar guys. Log in to see images! Doccit edited this message on 03/24/2011 8:56AM

Doccit Posted:

What did they move on to?

Each other, mostly.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Doccit Posted:

This game has been as good as dead for 2 years now, since the lead developer got a real job.

If you like throwing your money away, go for it I guess. I value every penny I have.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Your toolbar will go back to the normal size and you won’t be able to change the size anymore. And while Forumwarz isn’t the worst game I’ve ever played (I used to play AdventureQuest when I was 12), I’d hardly call it great and it is a bit of an insult that they offer Orange because the additions don’t really enhance the game at all and it’s just as easy to play without them.

Not to mention most of Orange functions are available for free via Greasemonkey scripts. http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Forumwarz_External_Utilities

Fran edited this message on 03/24/2011 11:34AM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

They all got real-life jobs. The site made enough money to feed two people for… the better part of a year, I think, before they decided it was only making enough to pay for itself. All the promised Orange improvements (they actually said “as the community demands things, we’ll add them to Orange) left with them. We haven’t even had holiday content this year.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

They all got real-life jobs. The site made enough money to feed two people for… the better part of a year, I think, before they decided it was only making enough to pay for itself. All the promised Orange improvements (they actually said “as the community demands things, we’ll add them to Orange) left with them. We haven’t even had holiday content this year.

Yeah, this was their idea of holiday content this year. I’m still waiting for my payment.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

It should be pointed out that if you put an ability in slot 17, when your Orange period ends you will not be able use that ability until you repurchase Orange. Actually this might have already been fixed as I can’t say because I never purchased Orange. I was thinking this weekend about how much Crotch Zombie overcharged for everything. I was very foolish with what I spent here.

Also, Bashy plagiarized already publish community forums and resubmitted them with moderate rephrasing. To his/her credit the forum descriptions s/he wrote were better written than the ones he/she stole from.

Doccit

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

Bashy is a man. Log in to see images!

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

Fran Posted:

Not to mention most of Orange functions are available for free via Greasemonkey scripts. http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Forumwarz_External_Utilities

i cant express how ****ing necessary this is. anyone who pays for orange when they can get it for free at this point may have brain damage and may not be able to do much on their computer except press 1 and 2. oh wait.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

punctuate gpddamt

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!