Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Old-school games you love

Fiorine

Avatar: 48716 Mon Nov 17 03:55:14 -0500 2008

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fallout 1-2, PS: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, ES: Daggerfall, Doom 1-2, all Microprose games, Worms

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Fiorine Posted:

Fallout 1-2, PS: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, ES: Daggerfall, Doom 1-2, all Microprose games, Worms

goddammit lets be bros. im bumuming your inconnu though so im conflicted

xRAINBOWxPIKACHUx Posted:

GODDAMMIT CHUCK I ****ING RAGED TO HARD AT THIS **** OFFsorrry for the alt reveal

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Fiorine Posted:

altfail

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Jubbles Posted:

I haven’t played most of the games mentioned repeatedly, actually. Though I have been meaning to pick up some version of Chrono Trigger just to see what all the fuss is about.

I am of the opinion that the LucasArts adventure games are some of the greatest things ever. Maniac Mansion, especially.

Darnedest thing. When I was young and had time for rpgs, I wasn’t interested (probably because I got destroyed very early any time I tried playing Dragon Warrior). Now that I enjoy rpgs, I work and don’t have time for them. FML?

**** yes. Old school LucasArts games were amazing. We were just talking about Day of the Tentacle last night in INCIT chat, actually.

My favourite is still Full Throttle, though. Nothing beats unleashing an army of wind-up rabbits into a minefield to Flight of the Valkyries.

Also Bob, stop liking things I like and making me agree with you, it’s throwing off my whole Forumwarz experience.

I also tried to play Earthbound three times and got bored with it each and every time. Everyone always says that the Mother series is so damn good, but it just can’t hold my attention. It couldn’t even when I was a young kid with ADD and named my characters Poo and stuff.

Also, The Lost Vikings was ****ing amazing. I still play that once in a while.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Hobojim Posted:

**** yes. Old school LucasArts games were amazing. We were just talking about Day of the Tentacle last night in INCIT chat, actually.

My favourite is still Full Throttle, though. Nothing beats unleashing an army of wind-up rabbits into a minefield to Flight of the Valkyries.

Also Bob, stop liking things I like and making me agree with you, it’s throwing off my whole Forumwarz experience.

I also tried to play Earthbound three times and got bored with it each and every time. Everyone always says that the Mother series is so damn good, but it just can’t hold my attention. It couldn’t even when I was a young kid with ADD and named my characters Poo and stuff.

Also, The Lost Vikings was ****ing amazing. I still play that once in a while.

you stop playing incit ill stop being the greatest person ever.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i was thinking about outlaws the other day lol

­Great game, was one of the first FPS games I played over the internet.

Google Ads

Avatar: 222867 2009-12-13 03:16:56 -0500

Level 9 Troll

These quality ads brought to you by Google.

I ****ing love the orginal halo.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

why has nobody mentioned grim fandango yet? are you all mentally challenged or smth?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

why has nobody mentioned grim fandango yet? are you all mentally challenged or smth?

I’ve been meaning to play that, but still haven’t finished Sam & Max, so sorta holding off until I finish those.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Likely because of the ****ed up controls. I gave it another chance some months ago, this time emulated on a win 7 pc. Didn’t work out, the sound wouldn’t synchronize. What were they thinking back then? Forget Sgreat timesM, people loved it. Let’s force them to use the keyboard all the way. Man, it’s ``point ‘n’ click´´.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I have a non-working rip of both that and Braindead 13. I’ve desperately wanted to play both games for a long time, because Manny Calavera seems like a p cool dude.

And for B13, Vivi is hot.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Nobody’s mentioned Blasto so far, I think. Awesome game.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fiorine Posted:

Neverwinter Nights

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!