Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama So now we can't even

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

make threads about m0x’s ban or they’ll be closed? There hasn’t been one shred of actual evidence linking m0x to any post-it’s that Catt received revealed, only pronounced that it exists, and I believe that the mods should come clean or unban m0x. Anything else destroys the trust that they govern in the best interest of the site and the community and lays bare an elitist attitude. This may not matter, who’s to say?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

unban m0x

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

When forumwarz takes on the same rules and regulations as a court of law, I’ll make my sources known. Until then, the admins and mods know who the sources are and are discussing it.

Contrary to popular belief/demand, users aren’t entitled to know everything single thing that goes on.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Protecting your ‘snitches’, eh? That’s cute.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I’m not really sure where I am supposed to put this, so I will put it here.

The other day sabre_justice admitted that it was him who sent catt the notes. Its true, I am telling you this right now. I’m not sure why he hasn’t been banned already, even though I haven’t even hit the reply bumon yet.

I even have the logs right here:

<sabre_justice> ya i did it.

<Adapt> did what

<sabre_justice> sent catt thsoe notes

<sabre_justice> don’t tell anyone though

<Adapt> GASP but don’t worry your secret is safe with me. i won’t tell anyone.

<sabre_justice> thanks man

<Adapt> no problem

Wait, actually, don’t read those last few lines.

Anyway, I expect this matter to be taken completely seriously given that the evidence I have provided here, although not conclusive enough to be considered in a court of law, is up to the standards that fwz problems are dealt with. Also, I don’t want anyone to know it was me who confided this information, so if someone asks just withhold my name, thanks.

Adapt edited this message on 09/06/2010 8:02PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Wikileaks much?

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

spacekadt Posted:

Contrary to popular belief/demand, users aren’t entitled to know everything single thing that goes on.

I’ll ignore the first part, as your only trolling me. It’s cool. I really don’t mind, ask Cid.

Tubs is right, this should have been completely opaque or completely transparent. This half-measure bull**** just incites drama and hard feelings. Hey, that might be the point, what do I know? Hopefully the ‘admins’ you’re talking to will tell us what the truth of the matter is. ‘Admins’, lol. What a crock. Like we don’t know who they are. You can say ‘JB’ or ‘ET’ if that’s who your talking to, using ‘admins’ just reeks of obfuscation. Much like the rest of the official story, which is why, when you think about it, that people seem so worked up about it.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

you are all a whiny bunch of sniveling farts oh my ****ing god will you all shut up and go outside you stupid shut-ins.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Count_Smurf Posted:

’Admins’, lol. What a crock. Like we don’t know who they are. You can say ‘JB’ or ‘ET’ if that’s who your talking to, using ‘admins’ just reeks of obfuscation.

They actually are conferring with Timmeh and Bingebot.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Skyman747 Posted:

They actually are conferring with Timmeh and Bingebot.

Doesn’t change my point. I don’t understand why you would post essentially nothing.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

When I have a little more time, I might double check, but IIRC, the unban requests from the community were how the ‘details’ got revealed. I don’t recall Catt or Space making a public announcement about the reasons behind m0x’s ban. So, Count_Smurf, to say that Catt & Space are ‘playing coy’ seems a bit off. Can you link to where one of the mods gave a ‘vague’ reason for the ban before a community member did so?

In any event, Space has a valid point. There’s no requirement for the evidence to be presented for public review. The only necessary review is by the site owners, which is happening behind the scenes. No one here is entitled to a specific explanation. It may sound harsh, but that’s the way it is.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

insufferable woman's genitalss.

Mod Edit: This is still Civil Discussion. If you can’t debate/argue without stooping to this level, stay in RP.

Melanin-Enhanced Individual was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

LOL TF2 ALL DAY EVERY DAY, DERP COMMUNITY IS DYING CUZ OF SPAMZ, OMG UNBAN ___________ MODS AREBEING TOTALLLY UNFGAIR BLARTI[OSDGFEGB[EG[PVJERNHETGJJKREGKER[GHERJG

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

LOL TF2 ALL DAY EVERY DAY, DERP COMMUNITY IS DYING CUZ OF SPAMZ, OMG UNBAN ___________ MODS AREBEING TOTALLLY UNFGAIR BLARTI[OSDGFEGB[EG[PVJERNHETGJJKREGKER[GHERJG

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

i’d slam the door on your face too boy.

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

You’re spilling the secret Forumwarz recipe.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

When I have a little more time, I might double check, but IIRC, the unban requests from the community were how the ‘details’ got revealed. I don’t recall Catt or Space making a public announcement about the reasons behind m0x’s ban. So, Count_Smurf, to say that Catt & Space are ‘playing coy’ seems a bit off. Can you link to where one of the mods gave a ‘vague’ reason for the ban before a community member did so?

In any event, Space has a valid point. There’s no requirement for the evidence to be presented for public review. The only necessary review is by the site owners, which is happening behind the scenes. No one here is entitled to a specific explanation. It may sound harsh, but that’s the way it is.

The problem with requesting that I point to the post where Catt and/or Spacey revealed info is that those threads were all closed and/or moved. The posts in question either aren’t there anymore or are in a place where I can’t readily find them. How convenient.

Can you at least see why this is such a big deal? Can you see where the mod staff’s actions have been less than forthright? I’m not saying you’re the internet equivalent of jackbooted thugs by any means, but something is definitely fishy and I’m not leaving it alone until I know what it is.

Anyway, here’s the posts I was able to actually locate. This would be easier if threads weren’t closed hither and thither, helping to obfuscate the whole situation.

Here’s Catt alluding to evidence in the form of testimonials. Part of the problem is mods saying ‘We have the evidence, we’ll tell you what kind of evidence we have, but the details of this situation are not for public discussion.’ Complete bull****, claim proof, tell the kind of proof, but when proof is demanded you clam right the **** up. This is what people do when they are outright lying. Not accusing Catt of lying, just saying why this pattern is a problem.

Here’s Spacey giving a reason for m0x’s ban, but it’s obviously full of holes. Almost seems fabricated to fit the situation at hand, because, lo and behold, nothing is offered to prove any of it.

Quick aside. You and Spacey are right. There is no requirement to make this a public discussion. However that is not what happened. What happened is that you, Catt and Spacey all participated in this public discussion then started to stonewall when pressed on your story.

Here’s Cid making terrible analogies, dancing right around the subject and bumuming that probation can be or is usually revoked for no new offense. Part of the problem is that m0x is currently banned for not actually doing anything new.

Here’s Spacey alluding to proof and stonewalling. Log in to see images! See, this is a skilled post and probably should have been the extent of the mod’s response along with saying it’s being discussed with ET/JB. Unfortunately it was not, and becomes part of the problem.

Oh, just noticed the word ‘before’ in your post (quoted way back at the beginning of this post.). When is utterly irrelevant and is only your attempt to be technically right, but when a mod said what they said has nothing to do with what I’ve been saying. Stop that, it’s petty and dishonest.

Last thought. Why can’t I find a [Closed] thread in CD or it’s subforums but I can still find it if it’s in my subscriptions? Where does it go when it’s [Closed], because it sure as **** ain’t where it started.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Goddamnit, Cid. Stop trolling me. It’s not cool on this side of the boards because I can’t troll you back. This makes you a coward, by the way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!