Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu 4Kids Entertainment 2010 First Quarter Results

Al Kahn

Avatar: 236832 2010-05-11 20:18:59 -0400

[4Kids Entertainment]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dear shareholders,

In the first quarter of 2010, our revenue decreased from the comparable period in 2009 due to lower licensing revenue and reduced television advertising revenue. Although first quarter 2010 Yu-Gi-Oh! revenues were essentially flat, the Company received reduced licensing revenues from several properties formerly represented by the Company

Our first quarter results benefited from the cost cutting measures we put into place over the past year, with SG&A down 41%. Although our reported loss was $3.5 million, our cash loss from operations in our traditionally weak first quarter without giving effect to the $3.6 million tax refund we received, was $400,000

Although 4Kids is a smaller, more streamlined company, we continue to have the necessary skills, experience and liquidity to promote our current properties, invest in new properties and generally rebuild the business. We believe that we have a promising pipeline of new properties, some of which will debut at next month’s Licensing Show in Las Vegas. With the dramatic reductions to our cost structure, we can become profitable if any of our new properties gain traction.

We appreciate your commitment, support, and confidence.

-Alfred R. Kahn, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, 4Kids Entertainment

I hate cartoons.

Al Kahn

[4Kids Entertainment]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dear Francis,

You are not alone. The decline in our advertising revenue from The CW4Kids television block over the past fiscal year suggests children are bored by our programming. In my 23 years with this company, I have developed an intuitive understanding of what kids like. Kids don’t like to be bored, and nothing bores them more than reading.

In our society, reading has become a substitute for parenting, telling children what they can and can’t do. Kids shouldn’t have to read a sign that tells them where the nearest bathroom is: they have the right to go to the bathroom wherever they want. No amount of meaningless words can convince them otherwise.

“Japanimation” lacks this problem. The written language of the Japanimese appears as nothing but graffiti to American children. Our programming is the only part of a child’s life that doesn’t force them to read, so we will naturally with hold their attention longer than teachers, social workers and our competitors. This promotes long term dedicated viewership, and long term commercial contracts.

We are making significant changes to our programming to better satisfy this criteria. Look forward to the exciting new changes this Fall.

-Al

Gary_Oak

Avatar: 223208 2009-12-18 19:58:06 -0500

[League of Extraord-
inary Pokemon Trai-
ners
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Listen to me, 4Kids sucks. They couldn’t handle the Oak to we had to ditch them back in 06 and make our own company, cause no one can control GARY MOTHER****ING OAK.

Al Kahn

[4Kids Entertainment]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dear Gary,

Despite your abrupt departure from our company, it was a pleasure working with you all these years. It was regrettable that your cheerleader squad was not able to follow you to TAJ Productions, but they were contracted to us for several more projects. Just between you and me, it seemed a bit personal as well. Rumor around the set was that your “morning wood” didn’t live up to your family’s “hard as Oak” standards.

I was pleased to hear you obtained a degree in Pokemonology, but I caution you it’s not all about handing out starter Pokemon and studying Gardevoir gynecology. It is a fiercely competitive field, a Pokemon League of its own. If you’re not careful, you might end up as a background character.

Best wishes,

-Al

Gary_Oak Posted:

Listen to me, 4Kids sucks. They couldn’t handle the Oak to we had to ditch them back in 06 and make our own company, cause no one can control GARY MOTHER****ING OAK.

Emo **** bum believes it when mommy says he’s super.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Bacchus Posted:

Emo **** bum believes it when mommy says he’s super.

i hate to be the voice of reason, but dont emos usually dislike and distrust their parents?

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Problem, Al?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I never liked One Piece anyway.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Yorgle

Avatar: 223399 2009-12-20 21:37:28 -0500

[The Blue Labyrinth]

Level 1 Re-Re

Dear Mr. Kahn,

have you given any consideration to my proposal of a series based on my life? I think kids will really go for eating squares. I mean you could make little square breakfast cereals.

The Sandvich

Avatar: 235661 2010-04-25 17:15:38 -0400

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

­

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Here is a pictre of me my clbum is CAMWHORE Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

BLU spy

Avatar: 243499 2010-10-13 23:18:37 -0400

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Fie Posted:

That mustache made my FemTwat™ moist. Log in to see images!

desu.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

[spfoilarz]h@i kun u c dis???/spoilar]]sLog in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Fie Posted:

mammary glands or gtfo

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

mammary glands or gtfo

i am trollang Log in to see images!

ShingoYabuki

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

i am trollang Log in to see images!

HonkHawl

Avatar: 244435 2010-11-18 14:51:58 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Gawd dang et. I thought there;d be sum intilligent conversashuns here but its just the same gott dang stupid crap that I see everywhere else.

Yep.

I Sell Cocayn and Cocayn accesserez.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!