Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Drugs CHILL DOWN, SMOKE MORE

Lets Destroy-
the World

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Like, dude, peace is in the prossess. We must show the love to our brothers and sisters around the world. Save the penguins, man!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

who are you even

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Lets Destroy-
the World

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

who are you even

Who wants to know?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

So your username is ironic?

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

this thread attempting to be funny is ironic as well

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

because op isn’t funny at all

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

everything is terrible

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Lets Destroy-
the World

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

megazeroexe Posted:

because op isn’t funny at all

Well, I can’t deny that if you’re the one saying it. After all, you are the supreme master of the term “unfunny”. Log in to see images!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Lets Destroy the World Posted:

prossess

What’s terrible here is your orthography.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Dave uses the callsign turntechGodhead when chatting on Pesterchum. When the original name “Insufferable Prick” was about to be suggested, he slashed the entry box right in half with a Ninja Sword because he’s just way too cool to put up with that kind of bull****.

Dave is similar in build to John. He wears a graphic of a record on his shirt, which was sliced in half due to an incident with his Bro. His room contains swords and musical equipment. He wears a pair of sunglbumes that look vaguely familiar.

His interests are described as having a penchant for spinning out unbelievably ill jams with his turntables and mixing gear. He has pbumion to talk about bands that literally no one has ever heard of. He also has a more bizarre hobby of collecting weird dead things preserved in various ways. He also is an amateur photographer, and has his own makeshift darkroom, and operates a number of ironically humorous blogs, websites and social networking profiles, including a webcomic called Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff. At any moment he’ll drop some phat rhymes on a mofo and obviously represent.

He also has a brother (who owns a collection of totally badbum puppets) that he doesn’t seem to want to bother due to some sort of friendly sibling rivalry. He does not seem to carry the same feelings of angst toward his brother as John and Rose carry towards their parental figures — rather, he regards his brother with respect, even emulating him by picking up his interests and wearing his shades. At first, he did not seem at all perturbed by his brother’s habit of collecting puppets and, in fact, seemed to admire his brother’s ventriloquist rap acts. However, he’s mentioned to Rose that the puppets are starting to freak him out and that he’s had dreams where Lil Cal speaks to him, causing him to wake up in a cold sweat. This likely has to do with Cal’s presence in Dave’s dream tower.

Dave uses an online application known as Pesterchum to communicate with his other tech-savvy friends. His Chumhandle is “turntechGodhead”. His name may also be abbreviated by the chat client as TG. The color that denotes him is red. He has Pesterchum Version 7.0 as opposed to John’s 6.0. When away from his desktop computer, he communicates using his Phone. His web browser of choice is Hephaestus.

He seems to know a lot about Captchaloguing and Fetch Modi. His current Fetch Modus is Hash Map, a more advanced version of John’s. He helped John with his Strife Specibus and Kind Abstratus. Despite this, Dave is prone to making occasional mistakes with his Modus, such as spilling apple juice on his turntables, firing his ninja sword at a rambunctious crow, and shooting many deadly shuriken at himself.

Dave’s bumociated Item is Amber.

Due to weird time bull**** (his turntables controlling time) his Kernelsprite was Tier 2 prototyped with Future Dave instead of Lil’ Cal (as originally occurred) and is now Davesprite.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!