Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Bug: New forum doesn't allow buffs

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

On every thread, I attempted to use my buffing abilities, Thick Skin, Racial Tension, and Fap, and it gave me an “error contacting Forumwarz server” message every single time, but my attacks still worked without a single problem.

This is actually the biggest bug I’ve run into personally, so I’d say that’s a pretty good sign about this game’s QC, really.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Did you by any chance bug report it?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

OK…but the new forum is Level 8. Why would a Level 60 Troll need buffs for such a forum in the first place?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

mterek Posted:

OK…but the new forum is Level 8. Why would a Level 60 Troll need buffs for such a forum in the first place?

i don’t see how that is any reason not to fix an error in the game

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Did you by any chance bug report it?

Doh, didn’t think to. Well, it’s the first time I’ve needed to, so I’ll report it now.

And actually, the reason I use my buffs on low level forums is because I’ll always one-shot threads at that level, and I wanted to see the new forum’s angry replies.

Princess Kit-
tymammary glands

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

i bug reported other errors in the 7/11 forum. I pwned one thread in one shot and now i’m unable to do any attack at all. No buffs or anything, so I think this is a more general problem.

Cacoethes

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’ve submitted 3 bug reports so far, but still no reply, and still experiencing the same problem.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

mterek Posted:

Oh, herp a derp. Its not like low level players will run the same forum, is it?

That’s like not worrying about a storyline event not activating just because you’ve already pbumed it.

Cream

Avatar: 163647 Thu Jun 18 01:09:22 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Drakodan Posted:

Oh, herp a derp. Its not like low level players will run the same forum, is it?

According to the leaderboards, nobody under level 14 has been able to pwn it so far.

Princess Kit-
tymammary glands

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

More information: it freezes in the 2nd thread I enter, after I use “threaten to contact authorities.” entirely reproducible (did it again today).

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

We got enough bug reports already, rather use this thread for updates than submitting even more. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I'm a huge f-
aggot

Level 1 Re-Re

NeoVid Posted:

Doh, didn’t think to. Well, it’s the first time I’ve needed to, so I’ll report it now.

And actually, the reason I use my buffs on low level forums is because I’ll always one-shot threads at that level, and I wanted to see the new forum’s angry replies.

Me too!

Cacoethes

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

It’s been fixed now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!